Project Mayhem III Download (Final Vers.2.3 09.06.2008 (1 Viewer)

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've been a little amused about that ;)
    There's no real reason to increase the FPS. Maybe Frodo put it on the news-list but in fact scrolling, etc is controlled by other internal constants.

Nevertheless I'd be interested in the parts of MP which need "more smoothness due to FPS increase" to improve it "the correct way". Right now you only increase your cpu load..

dubstar

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    In all honesty its not really made any difference!! The biggest difference to the feel of MP is the addition of the animations!!

prsettle

Portal Member
    October 16, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Harley,
    If you were to put a vote on this thread yuo would find that hundreds would like the work continued.
    I for one use this on my xbox and was overjoyed to see it available for the MediaPortal.

Please keep up the fantastic work you do, you should not need to count voices your work is superb and much appreciated.

Peter.....

mofux

Portal Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2006
    Dresden, Germany
    Hi Harley, it's kinda late here, so you aren't in mp-design right now, but i cannot go to bed before i say that the latest PMIII test version (i read the chat history) is absolutely stunning! I think i have a new default skin now, hehe!
    I love those background fullscreen coverart and can't wait for bavarian to finish the video-overlay code.
    Really mate, my biggest respect for all the work you put into this and for the outcome of this!

This definately gets the "coolest skin ever" rating from me ;)
    Hope to catch you tomorrow in IRC!

CHli

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2005
    Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Great news ! And such nice words from the nonafo's creator :D I will have to choose between the animated green MePo version for the "organic and fun touch" and your nice, more "technical" skin. The choice will be hard but I really looking forward to test it.

Thanks Harley.

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Project Mayhem III Updated Version 1.4 ready for Download !

Project Mayhem III updated Version Final 1.4

ok, time is come for the new version of PM III. :)

At first i will say many thanks to the DesignTeam Members who have helped a lot with bugfixing and put in new ideas for this Version.
    Special thanks to smnnekho, who have updated many of the xml´s for the new animationstuff.
    Also big thanks to Frodo, for giving us such a nice animationengine :)

What´s new in this Version:

- Skin is complete overworked with new animationstuff,all over. But not to much (looks good) :)
    -Basichomescreen is complete new with Backgroundoverlay in Hoverarea, fading focuslabels for the buttons, and many new stuff. (..you must see it )
    -Home- and Pluginscreen also do complete new
    -Homescreen has now all stuff inside, so the users that would work with normal homescreen can now use PMIII also normal.
    -the new stuff for recorded tv that show you what you have seen and what not is also included

...and many , many other things. I think best way is to run the skin ;) :)

..hope you enjoy it.

Download area:

https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Skins/4:3/ProjectMayhemIII/

Greetings Harley :)

PS: for testing the new overlaystuff, go to mymusic, play a song. If you go back now to basichomescreen you will see playing the overlay in the hoverarea. If you focus then a button, the bigoverlay will disapear and changing to a smaller one on top of the hovers. If you will see the big one again, you go easy with arrow right.
    In next step, the overlay will also show in this area the visualisation and also the
    video/tv preview. Bavarian is working on some code for that. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom