Project Mayhem III Download (Final Vers.2.3 09.06.2008 (2 Viewers)

Hawkeye

Portal Pro
January 29, 2005
Halle (Saale)
Home Country
Germany Germany
smnnekho said:
(or additional even the actual time. i can't understand anyway why there
s no skin with a clock in the OSD. i always have to go to mainscreen to see what time it is)

There is one: mofux' nonafo has a clock in osd.

falkyre

Portal Pro
March 20, 2006
Winnipeg, Canada
Home Country
Canada Canada
Harley,

first off, the skin is awesome, looks great on my LCD TV.

Secondly, don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but if I am using your skin and do a scheduled recording from the EPG, the recording never works. Also, if I do a record now, the recording doesn't work either. But if I change the skin to another skin, recording works fine (and even the record now that I setup with your skin starts to record).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Fidoboy said:
    It appears that arrow keys doesn't work in some screens. I don't know if it's a skin related bug or it's a MP bug... For example in My Music screen, i can't go right to select songs from the list. Another issue is the volume slider at the top bar, it can't be controlled with the keyboard neither with the mouse...

Hi,
    i have test the skin now for your problems with the arrow keys.

All works fine for me. :)
    I can go right to the songs and also go with arrows to the volumeslider.
    Also Home settings screen is working ok, you can go to the backbutton with "right arrow" and if you will go back to the menuebuttons you can use the "down arrow".

All works fine here :)

falkyre
    i will test the sheduled recording on evening, when i be at home

Greetings Harley

Fidoboy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2006
    Spain
    I've done more hover images for various plugins, also i've included the xml files for each plugin, but there is some that doesn't work (and i don't know why because i've added the hover image in the xml file). Test it, and include it in new release (soon :lol: ) if you like it... :wink:

Attached file: http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=1167301

there is problems with dvrmpegcut screen, the buttons and slider are wrong...

Regards,

Fidoboy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2006
    Spain
    More news! I've been investigating by my self (it appears that there is no interest here to help skins developers with documentation and a decent skinning tool) and i've discovered that the problem in settings screen is related to <onup> and <ondown> properties, the buttons in this screen, settings.xml does not have this properties so they doesn't work using keyboard, this doesn't happen in other screens where there are this properties. I'm using the latest SVN available.

Also i've been repairing some screens and you can download here: http://www.savefile.com/files/5992108

but i'm still having some problems, i can't understand why the property <define> is not working in some screens, for example:

Code:
    <define>#header.hover:hover_dvrmpegcut.png</define>
    <allowoverlay>yes</allowoverlay>

does not work, but if i use the same lines in mesfilms.xml it works!! can anybody help me?

another question, i've redesigned chat screen in msn messenger plugin, buy i cant resize the bottom text box, it shows a semi-transparent rectagle that goes out of the screen... why??

that's all for the moment, i hope that anybody with time and interest can help me and this way i can help more and faster to develop skins and other features...

Bram

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2005
    's-Hertogenbosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I liked the home screen part where the animated img is better in the release before this one. Without the gray areas in the top and bottom.

Also, the overlay screens (like when you start recording TV while watching it) make the screen go a little darker. Is that done on purpose? I like it better when the screen stays clear during the overlay.

Edit: All is o.k. now! Reinstalled the skin.

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi infinityloop, :)

..thats normal because the one you see is the preview window of the tv section and the other is the preview window of videooverlay.

MP use with aktive dialog the videooverlay file and without aktive dialog mp use the current screen xml.

Greetings Harley

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Harley said:
    MP use with aktive dialog the videooverlay file and without aktive dialog mp use the current screen xml.
    so this is the reason for this issue. i will forward this information to micheloe.
    thx :)

update:

fixed
    19/05/2006 [15:43:47] micheloe General fixed bug 0000764; some dialogs clashed with video preview windows (by showing overlay)

garretwp

Portal Member
    December 17, 2005
    I wanted to add my .02 cents and say that this is one of the best looking skins! I looks so sweet on an HiDef LCD! Everything seems to be in its right place and I do not have issues with placement of track info etc when playing music! I just wanted to say keep up to good work and thank you!

Garrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom