Property shows the number of episodes in the series, season. (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Property shows the number of episodes in the series, season. But not those that have a local library and all. To be able to display: Episodes: 10 / 20. That is, 10 is in the local library, of the planned 20.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    It will be in the next release but here is a test version with the properties included:

Code:
    #Trakt.Season.Collected
    #Trakt.Show.Collected
    Let me know of any other useful properties.

I added the new properties to the guide as well https://github.com/trakt/Trakt-for-Mediaportal/wiki/Skin-Designers-Guide

Note: don't get confused with #Trakt.Show.InCollection and #Trakt.Season.InCollection, these indicate if you have collected every episode which has Aired (i.e. doesn't count future episodes). If you want the total number of episodes which have aired then use #Trakt.Show.EpisodeAiredCount and #Trakt.Season.EpisodeAiredCount.

Attachments

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    @ltfearme
    Excuse me. :( When I was writing this post, the ill :( , high fever :(. I wanted to ask the question about the TV series plugin. Instead Trakt plugin. :coffee:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    @ltfearme
    Maybe add a similar feature in the TVSeriers plugin?
    I could, please post in a new thread over at the TVSeries forum though.

I assume you enable "Show all Episodes" and "Download all Episodes Info", otherwise the local count would always match the number of episodes visible on the facade.

If I add a property for the the local episode count for Season/Series in TVSeries then I can think its worth having a property to know if the option "Show All Episodes" is enabled, this way you only show the property e.g. Local Episodes: 10/20 if enabled otherwise it will always match e.g. Local Episodes: 20/20 and not be very useful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    Rob Hexenmeister Mediaportal Properties #plot etc... General Support 3
    Rob Hexenmeister Latest Media Handler - facade properties - itemcount General Support 3
    ajs [solved] New property in VideoArtistInfo page MediaPortal 1 24
    zunixnuz Missing #iswatched property to recorded TV Titan Skin Feedback 5
    ajs 4911: Add properties support to TextColor and TextColorNoFocus MediaPortal 1 5
    toricred Only Show Actual Recordings General 1
    R MP 2.2.3 Search TV program only with the correct begin of show title General 7
    F Show Player info while skipping Feature Requests 0
    P Recordings not showing up unless re-imported and not possible to delete General 0
    C Imported media doesn't show up immediately? General 1
    mrmojo666 [Tv Server Plugin ]Direct Show Video Control Plugin 0.0.0.1 for Hauppauge PVR cards MediaPortal 1 Plugins 0
    tano_grasa Movie cover not showing when starting a movie aMPed 0
    M [Rejected] Always show full hours in TV Guide Feature Requests 2
    J Understanding what EPG shows about schedules General 8
    J Show media item location Feature Requests 4
    ratata Non present codecs is still showing... MediaPortal 1 Talk 2
    C Recording back to back shows from IPTV streams General Support 8
    J Resume from Standby Last Module TV Showing TV Server Settings Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 2
    K Genres in MovingPictures not show ... Fanart Handler 12
    G How best to get cover art for tracks to show up on the Audio Menu (Latest Added, Unplayed)? General 9
    Lehmden Manual schedule: Possibility to enter a show name Feature Requests 1
    N [Finished] [MP2-806] Playing a recorded radio program does not show screen to allow skipping forward, etc MediaPortal 2 141
    B Media info shows audio is 5.1 MP shows 2.0 Watch / Listen Media 2
    ge2301 [Finished] [MP2-782] Show mouse cursor only if it was moved more than 10 pixels MediaPortal 2 13
    stirlinghart Folders showing up in MOVIES share General 2