Property shows the number of episodes in the series, season. (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Property shows the number of episodes in the series, season. But not those that have a local library and all. To be able to display: Episodes: 10 / 20. That is, 10 is in the local library, of the planned 20.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It will be in the next release but here is a test version with the properties included:

Code:
    #Trakt.Season.Collected
    #Trakt.Show.Collected

Let me know of any other useful properties.

I added the new properties to the guide as well https://github.com/trakt/Trakt-for-Mediaportal/wiki/Skin-Designers-Guide

Note: don't get confused with #Trakt.Show.InCollection and #Trakt.Season.InCollection, these indicate if you have collected every episode which has Aired (i.e. doesn't count future episodes). If you want the total number of episodes which have aired then use #Trakt.Show.EpisodeAiredCount and #Trakt.Season.EpisodeAiredCount.

Attachments

• TraktPlugin_v5.6.0.1.mpe1
      3.6 MB
    Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @ltfearme
    Excuse me. :( When I was writing this post, the ill :( , high fever :(. I wanted to ask the question about the TV series plugin. Instead Trakt plugin. :coffee:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @ltfearme
    Maybe add a similar feature in the TVSeriers plugin?
    I could, please post in a new thread over at the TVSeries forum though.

I assume you enable "Show all Episodes" and "Download all Episodes Info", otherwise the local count would always match the number of episodes visible on the facade.

If I add a property for the the local episode count for Season/Series in TVSeries then I can think its worth having a property to know if the option "Show All Episodes" is enabled, this way you only show the property e.g. Local Episodes: 10/20 if enabled otherwise it will always match e.g. Local Episodes: 20/20 and not be very useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom