PureVisionHD 1080 (4 Viewers)

pcaminada

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 2, 2010
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    I have MP RC 1.1 installed and wanted to try PureVisionHD Blue. The installation went smoothly but no matter what skin I chose afterwards MP crashes and I have to uninstall the skin. :confused:

PureVisionHD 3.5 is working for me. :D

.dcp

Portal Member
    May 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: PureVisionHD (16:9)

same problem. logs indicate a problem with d3d. repeated error is "could not find window 0"
    where did you download 3.5? i cant find it anywhere.

CieNeSDi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 18, 2007
    Oetwil a.d. Limmat
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hello catavolt

perhaps I missed something, but there is no splashscreen anymore when I start MP with your skin.

Did you change something?

With Blue3Wide the splashscreen is there.

And also, but I think this is infoservice plugin Problem, on a new installed Laptop where MP was newer installed, after installing your skin MP does not start anymore.

Just testet, when I remove the infoservice.dll from plugin folder it works.

AHA, I see. I have to remove the infoservice.dll, start MP, go to Wheater, close MP, install infoservice.dll again, start MP, then it works.
    For those with the same Problem :oops:

Greetings

CieNeSDi

pcaminada

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 2, 2010
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hello CieNeSDi

I'll try your tip with infoservice.dll this evening and look if it works for me.

Greetings

pcaminada

xenafan

Portal Member
    April 26, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hello catavolt

perhaps I missed something, but there is no splashscreen anymore when I start MP with your skin.

Did you change something?

With Blue3Wide the splashscreen is there.

And also, but I think this is infoservice plugin Problem, on a new installed Laptop where MP was newer installed, after installing your skin MP does not start anymore.

Just testet, when I remove the infoservice.dll from plugin folder it works.

AHA, I see. I have to remove the infoservice.dll, start MP, go to Wheater, close MP, install infoservice.dll again, start MP, then it works.
    For those with the same Problem :oops:

Greetings

CieNeSDi

Many Thanks worked a treat on new install

Xenafan

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: PureVisionHD (16:9)

To all users with the problem with InfoService: I added the brandnew version 1.5 BETA8, which seemed to me stable and reliable. I never encountered the above mentioned issues and so I thought to provide you with the latest version. And as this version requires changes in the respective xmls I thought it would be better to not have different states of xmls in the skin.
    This was obviously not the right way, so please excuse my enthusiasm providing you with the latest developments.
    I think for future releases of PVHD I will only provide the necessary menu plugins and the skin itself - no other plugins.
    I´m sorry for your inconvinience and want to thank CieNeSDi explicitely for his valuable report to fix the bug. :D

xenafan

Portal Member
    April 26, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: PureVisionHD (16:9)

To all users with the problem with InfoService: I added the brandnew version 1.5 BETA8, which seemed to me stable and reliable. I never encountered the above mentioned issues and so I thought to provide you with the latest version. And as this version requires changes in the respective xmls I thought it would be better to not have different states of xmls in the skin.
    This was obviously not the right way, so please excuse my enthusiasm providing you with the latest developments.
    I think for future releases of PVHD I will only provide the necessary menu plugins and the skin itself - no other plugins.
    I´m sorry for your inconvinience and want to thank CieNeSDi explicitely for his valuable report to fix the bug. :D

Only shows up on a new install even on the beta version if the initial link has already been made works ok so not a problem on already installed systems with weather already working.

Would like to Thank Catavolt for all his hard work bringing all the updates for this skin fantastic Job!!! :D

Many Thanks

Xenafan

CieNeSDi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 18, 2007
    Oetwil a.d. Limmat
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland

You don't have to thank me catavolt.
    I'm glad when I can help you in any way because of your hard work on this, for me fantastic and best skin for MP.

And please, provide also in the future the other plugins you need, because also if I download the plugins from elsewhere I would have run into the same problem. So there is no reason NOT to be up 2 date with the plugins you deliver :D

:D you again for your hard work!!

pcaminada

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 2, 2010
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland

I'll like to thank you catavolt for your awesome work. In my opinion your skin ist the best for MP. With CieNeSDi's tipp MP is working again.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom