PureVisionHD 1080 (8 Viewers)

adelphia

Portal Pro
March 29, 2010
Hayling Island, Hampshire, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Has PureVision died? It's been a while since a status update or anything new/updated has appeared (unless I'm missing something) whereas before it was being updated near enough on a weekly basis.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: PureVisionHD (16:9)

Hi, had a lot of work recently, but PureVisionHD lives - and even better than ever before!
    Will report soon about the new features and functions available in the new version ;)

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: AW: PureVisionHD (16:9)

Hi, had a lot of work recently, but PureVisionHD lives - and even better than ever before!
    Will report soon about the new features and functions available in the new version ;)

Maybe another "preview" Version for current 1.2 beta (of PureVisionHD BLUE) ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi folks,
    as you will know already I was very busy the last months to rework our default skin.
    But I also worked on PureVisionHD - and the result is now downloadable here: MEDIAPORTAL - PureVisionHD
    Besides the new BasicHome Editor there were also a lot of changes - try it out and have fun!

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi folks,
    as you will know already I was very busy the last months to rework our default skin.
    But I also worked on PureVisionHD - and the result is now downloadable here: MEDIAPORTAL - PureVisionHD
    Besides the new BasicHome Editor there were also a lot of changes - try it out and have fun!

Hi catavolt!

Big :D for PVHD 4.6! Unfortunately the installer now doesn't respond for >30 minutes! Could you please help?

Best regards

Helios

[Solved] Rebooting the pc solved that issue

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi folks,

What about PureVisionHD Blue?

CieNeSDi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 18, 2007
    Oetwil a.d. Limmat
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland

Hi folks,

Hi catavolt!

Big :D for PVHD 4.6! Unfortunately the installer now doesn't respond for >30 minutes! Could you please help?

Best regards

Helios

Hello

for me here no problem with installer.
    Installation took about 1 minute :)

Thanx for the new Version catavolt

xenafan

Portal Member
    April 26, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hi folks,

Hi catavolt!

Best regards

Helios
    Had same problem and with onlinevideo until ran from desktop then all ok

Hope this helps

Cheers

Xenafan

Users who are viewing this thread

• ysmp
    Top Bottom