PureVisionHD 1080 (14 Viewers)

Twinturbo

Portal Pro
March 29, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi,
I think PurevisionHD is the best looking skin I have tried, but I'm missing a button for subcentral subtitle download.
Will this be implemented soon?
I see that the skin is compatible with subcentral, but I can not find the button...

Twinturbo

Portal Pro
March 29, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I think the button is after you press OK on the movie info. You get "Play" and "Check for Subtitles".

Thanks for the answer, but I forgot to say that I'm looking for the button in "Moving pictures".
Clicking OK in movie info does not give any respons there.

In TV-series i use the integrated subtitle downloader and that works like a charm :)

adelphia

Portal Pro
March 29, 2010
Hayling Island, Hampshire, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
When you highlight the info of the movie (it depends on what format you use of course) do you just press PLAY? If so, you won't see it. What I do is highlight the movie, press OK (which maybe something else on your remote if you use one) and then I get a "Play" and "Check for Subtitles" appear on the left. I use the "list" layout.

Twinturbo

Portal Pro
March 29, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
When you highlight the info of the movie (it depends on what format you use of course) do you just press PLAY? If so, you won't see it. What I do is highlight the movie, press OK (which maybe something else on your remote if you use one) and then I get a "Play" and "Check for Subtitles" appear on the left. I use the "list" layout.

No, I press OK or enter, but nothing happens, no play or check for subtitles :(

If I press OK when i select the movie it starts right away without any dialog...

In Black Glass Nova i have "check for subtitles" in the meny to the left.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: PureVisionHD (16:9)

What PVHD version are you using? With 4.5 you should see this screen in MovPic after pressing OK on a movie:

Attachments

• 16-47-24.jpg
      16-47-24.jpg
      220.6 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: PureVisionHD (16:9)

Open MP Config > Plugins > Moving Pictures, go to tab "Behaviour", and select "When movie is clicked" > "Display Movie Details" ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom