PureVisionHD 1080 (2 Viewers)

tamvegas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    One thing I found (for me) on the PVHD 5.5 skin is I wasn't able to view the TV Guide. Error said "missing mytvguide.xml".
    You´re right, the first MPEI I released (last night btw) had this error, the actual version is the correct one - maybe you can DL it again?
    My apologies for your inconvenience.

I'll download and reinstall on all. Having so much fun with the ability to change skins from within MP itself it's a shame I have to go to work!
    Didn't expect this feature in 1.3beta.

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Home Country
    Buglet repost, XMAS skin: there is text overwritten in the program description (at the bottom) of the search results screen. The title overwrites the end-time. Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
      Untitled.jpg
      391.2 KB

TrendyUser

Portal Member
    February 27, 2007
    Den Haag
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Nice skins! the wife specialy loves the XMAS one :)

Running W7 32 bit, had directx crashes,
    looked at 1st topic learned that i needed to install fonts from the skin directory.
    However, this was not enough, i also needed a reboot.

Works fine now, thanks

Shadime

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Love these skins, most trouble free and professional I have used. The xmas one with the animations is brilliant! thanks so much.

One question, I use Rockstar regularly and in a previous skin I used it was in the Music menu which allowed for using the now playing function.
    Is there a way to change it to this menu?

Cheers

Shadime

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Home Country
    This is probably a skin engine bug with analog clock support, but here goes anyway.

When the time is near 10:30 and has arrived there gradually as time passes, the hour-hand does not appear midway between 10 and 11, it stays at 10 until 11 o'clock. But when you manually set the time to 10:30, it shows just fine. I haven't noticed all hours, but I do know that some work OK.

This has been this way for some time, including 1.2.3 and the latest 1.3.0 beta, but I never got around to reporting it.

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Must be a skin engine bug then, because in skin only the GFX for the hands is defined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom