PureVisionHD 1080 (3 Viewers)

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have another problem with OnlineVideos, in that when in list mode, it only shows the thumbnail but not the text, until I open the side-menu, when the text appears underneath it but it disappears again as soon as I close the side-menu, so it's almost impossible to find what I'm looking for.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    PVHD 1080 now supports the new Clickfinder Program Guide (1.0.6.0) and the latest TV WishList (1.3.0.0) as well as the updated Trakt (2.2.0).
    Therefore here the needed xmls (including all themes).
    Enjoy :p

Attachments

• Clickfinder PureVisionHD 1080.zip
      46.8 KB
    • Trakt PureVisionHD 1080.zip
      160.7 KB
    • TVWishList PureVisionHD 1080.zip
      16.3 KB
    Last edited:

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    I've attached two screenshots to show the problem with OnlineVideos. It doesn't happen with all sites or categories. This was Youtube "HD Content" whilst other Youtube categories displayed the titles normally. Downloaded Videos - BBC iPlayer has this problem but not the other folders I have under that and iPlayer itself seems to be OK. Logs attached in case they're useful.

OV - No Titles.png

OV - Titles.png

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Now I understand - that`s a known problem with font engine when there is much text with shadows on the screen.
    Attached is the fontEngine.dll (goes into MP dir). You may keep the original fontEngine.dll as copy anywhere, or overwrite it with this one,

Attachments

• Font Engine DLL.zip
      51.1 KB

Dr Morris

Portal Member
    September 25, 2012
    Dorset
    Home Country
    Hi Catavolt,

Great Skin - and the kids are harsh critics :) Can I put in a request for BBC Weather support please.

I have been having problems when MEPO starts in that that fonts are oversized. exiting MEPO and restarting fixes the problem, but any other combination of restart, suspend or hibernate is a cause; I am guessing fonts are not available for some reason - any ideas?

Many Thanks

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Dr Morris, the font issue may have different causes:
    1. After installing PVHD 1080 you should restart your HTPC (sometimes the fonts aren´t installed correct)
    2. You can install the font manually: Go to the skin folder, open the folder PVHD Fonts, and doubleclick each font to install. Then it should be working.
    If you use another Windows font size than 100%, there may be distortions in displaying the fonts ;)

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just FYI: We are testing the final installer for 1.3 Beta, so it will come very soon :p
    And together with PureVisionHD 1080 I will release also - tataaaa :p
    PVHD 1080 XMAS Edition 2012 :D :D :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom