PureVisionHD 1080 (13 Viewers)

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Working on PVHD 6.4 which I want to release soon (before Xmas) ;)
    I fixed a lot of bugs and added support for different plugins
    In general, this is new:
    • Added support for latest LogoManager
    • Added support for new Emal plugin MailTip More infos here
    • Added support for Emulators 2
    • Added support for new Trailers plugin in all supported plugins (MyVideo, MovingPictures, ShowTimes, MyFilms) and removed old trailers links (this plugin will be part of the PVHD installer)
    • Fixed the flickering of VU meters in NowPlaying screens (THX to @Deda for his hint)
    • Fixed navigation issues in Horizon, Horizon Up! and Modern UI (especially for FastExit buttons)
    • Reworked all screens for MP Games Pack - YES, thanks to @huha all the nice MP Games will be made available very soon (see screenshots below) and added a games menu when hitting the Games button
    • Made the Notify dialog less intrusive - it´s now a "notification bar" on top of the screen (see screenshot below)
    Hope you´ll be satisfied with this new release ;)
    please don't forget the option to directly choose MovingPicture instead of my videos in "videos menu";)

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    This is what I happens as of now:
    Mediaportal extension manager, select PureVisionHD 1080 XMAS 2013, currently shows v 6.4.0.0. Select Install, the files downloaded and executed. Message appears: Downloaded version of PureVisionHD 1080 XMAS 2013 is 6.3.1.0 and differs from your selected version: 6.4.0.0! Do you want to continue? Yes. This operation will install PureVisionHD 1080 XMAS 2013 is 6.3.1.0. Do you want to continue? Yes. Configuration must be closed. Download happens. Enjoy MediaPortal with PureVisionHD 1080 Verstion 6.3. There is something wrong here. XMAS theme doesn't even show in Installed Extensions.
    As far as I could see updates via MPEI always worked/work ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here all works/installs perfect:

PVHD XMAS MPEI.JPG

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Due to some bugs in TVOSDs and last-minute changes to LogoManager and MailTip, I uploaded an actualized version 6.4 of PVHD ;)
    Pls dl again ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom