catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Administrator
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Country flag
    Hi there,
    some more infos about upcoming version 6.9 of your favourite skin PVHD 1080 ;)
    I reworked the WorldWeather screen a bit (replaced the diagrams with satellite images and added the provider logos), so the new WorldWeather screen looks like this now:

12-39-41.jpg 12-40-14.jpg

If you enabled the skin option "Weather Backdrops in BasicHome and Weather", you´ll now see this image in BasicHome (in the themes Default, Horizon, Horizon Up! and MediaPool):

12-46-21.jpg

Hope you´ll like it

Last edited:

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Country flag
    Welcome back Catavolt, a small bug with HTPC plugin when you have a moment, when I put this onto the root menu I get HTPC info (unavailable)
    Thanks as always
    Works perfect here - pls make sure you have the latest version (HTPCInfo v1.10.2.mpe1) AND the plugin is enabled ;)

View attachment 154844 View attachment 154845 View attachment 154846
    This is strange, I've loaded MP 1.8 final, PVHD 6.8, HTPCinfo 1.10.2, the plug in is enabled and working but I still get unavaillable. I've cleared the cache and restarted the PC. I seem to have different menus to you in settings:(, can you help?

Attachments

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Administrator
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Country flag
    This is strange, I've loaded MP 1.8 final, PVHD 6.8, HTPCinfo 1.10.2, the plug in is enabled and working but I still get unavaillable. I've cleared the cache and restarted the PC. I seem to have different menus to you in settings:(, can you help?
    Ofc, Baron :D
    My mistake - there was a typo in the BasicHomeEditorDefines.xml (HTPCInfo instead of HTPC Info). Corrected that, and now all works as it should ;)
    Thanks for reporting (y).
    Attached the corrected BasicHomeEditorDefines.xml (goes into PureVisionHD 1080 main directory).and some relevant screenshots ;)

10-49-53.jpg 10-49-30.jpg

Attachments

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Administrator
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Country flag
    Well, here we go:
    It´s not possible to put the "real" VU meters like in MyMusic Playing now - BUT I can fake them by randomly displaying the VU meters (or an
    "equalizer").
    Here two screenshots to show what I mean:

10-47-57.jpg 10-55-16.jpg

EDIT: Added artist clear art logo as well ;)

12-01-34.jpg

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Administrator
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Country flag
    Hi folks,
    just finalizing next PVHD 1080 release v 6.9 and want to inform you about the most important changes:
    • New font (even better readability and full latin, russian etc. character set)
    • New GFX for focussed buttons/list items (enhance readability of marked items and a fresher look)
    • New progress bar and scroll bar GFX (less impact and better readability)
    • Bugfixes and enhancements in different areas etc.
    Some svreenshots to show what I mean:

10.jpg 11.jpg 19.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg

Hope you´ll like it ;)

Last edited:
    Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    R PureVision 1
    R PureVision 0
    H PureVision 5
    catavolt PureVision 7
    Q PureVision 0
    Top Bottom