catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    PVHD 6.8 online - DL ::: HERE :::
    New in this version: Some new backgrounds (Trakt, Settings), new overlays to darken fanart (now all with light glow), fixed the slow response when going to plugin screens and back (BIG THX to @Sebastiii and @Pog for leading me in the right direction!), a lot of bugfixing ;)
    Compatible with MP 1.7.x and upcoming 1.8 Pre Release.
    Enjoy ;)

Last edited:

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Last edited:

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I noticed when using a new feature - Add media info to the video database for use in share view enabled, your skin shows the movie duration now, but the font color for duration value for watched and not watched titles is always white. I think it is supposed to be white for unwatched and yellow for watched videos, like the rest of the text.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I noticed when using a new feature - Add media info to the video database for use in share view enabled, your skin shows the movie duration now, but the font color for duration value for watched and not watched titles is always white. I think it is supposed to be white for unwatched and yellow for watched videos, like the rest of the text.
    Well, noticed that already - but it´s a MP code thing.
    Let´s wait until the responsible dev fixes that ;)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Should be. But Catavolt is on vacation until August so don't expect fixes (if necessary) until he's returned.

liteglow

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    there is something wrong.
    When in my menu I only get #skinbasichome #skinbasichome #skinbasichome ...in every menu.

Why does this happen ? I have tried to uninstall PVHD many times and installed again With the same result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom