PureVisionHD 1080 (1 Viewer)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oh - I'm not talking about the x-Mas skin. I was so happy with the X-Mas Skin so I also installed your new PureVisionHD 7.0 - and there I cant find these Options...
    That´s only available in Default, Horizon and Horizon Up! ;) For design purposes, these options are not available in the other themes (I already fixed the text on the DL page :D)

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Is there a way I can edit another skin's plugin files ie xmls etc to work with PureVision/ Xmas? I want to get the anime3 plugin working. Also your Netflix plugin works but the text is invisible.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yeah, a shame Netflix dropped the public API support. Still hoping to get my anime 3 working though. How does one go about doing such a thing? I'd like to give it a try.

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Every time I update the PureVision skin, I have to reconfigure it to get rid of the reference to the plugins and games that I never had before and have no intention to install in the future, but they are there by default. Is it possible to remember the previous settings, or for the installation program to check if the plugin is available before enabling it?

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Every time I update the PureVision skin, I have to reconfigure it to get rid of the reference to the plugins and games that I never had before and have no intention to install in the future, but they are there by default. Is it possible to remember the previous settings, or for the installation program to check if the plugin is available before enabling it
    Well, normally not installed/activated plugins should never been shown ;)
    With the latest version of PVHD I already tried to save your settings.
    But there is another workaround (also stated on the DL page): First copy the SkinSettings.xml from PVHD folder to another location, install new PVHD, then copy back the saved SkinSettings.xml into the PVHD folder (overwrite). This way you always have your settings as before ;)
    Unfortunately there is no way atm to preserve the settings in MP itself, team is working on a solution for this already ;)

maro

Portal Member
    June 7, 2008
    Modena
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Catavolt,

any issue with the xmas theme with 1.10.0 pre-rel ? seems i'm not able to install it.. i try to install the xmas theme, and i get the PHD not xmas version.. even if i uninstall the PHD original.

Attachments

• Immagine.png
      Immagine.png
      29.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom