PureVisionHD 1080 (6 Viewers)

chris882

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi @ all and sorry for my simple question. ;) i tested now just most things of mediaportal. now i want to use it as my production system ;) and the skin i want to use is this one.

is there a way to use it with my beamer (1280x720) and my lcd (1920x1080)? what is the solution of the pictures? sorry for the question, but i'm not at home and when i'm back i'm going to reinstall my htpc. :)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    chris882:
    The resolution of the pictures is high enough to not show rough pixels on a resolution of 1920x1080. I would suggest to use the new PureVisionHDX were I optimized all pictures and backgrounds for HiRes resolutions.

chris882

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @chris882:
    The resolution of the pictures is high enough to not show rough pixels on a resolution of 1920x1080. I would suggest to use the new PureVisionHDX were I optimized all pictures and backgrounds for HiRes resolutions.

Thanks for your answer catavolt. And also thanks for the correction. ;) i'm going to try the new version where you optimized the pics. ;-) (little joke....) :)

I can't wait to see it on my lcd, because i love the new look with your pics. Thanks a lot.

edit: it looks great... :)

ps: Glashütten bei Nidda?

Vimes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2009
    Earth, for now
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    catavolt - Would it be possible for you to make your HDX skin compatible with the new 0.71 version of Moving Pictures.?

From reading here it does seem that some skin changes are needed before the update can be applied...

Change Log - Moving Pictures

Thanks

Frankenberry

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I know this is a stupid question but where and how do I download the latest SVN ready for 1.0.1
    I just downloaded and installed MP 1.0 final does it include the latest SVN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom