PureVisionHD 1080 (8 Viewers)

High_Five

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 10, 2023
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Unfortunately, the game Mastermind seems to be buggy. :( Of the modes "Standard, Same, Different, Computer" offered in the game description currently only the mode "Standard" works. I looked at the corresponding Mastermind.xml and found out that for "Playground Human" (id 20) and "Playground Computer" (id 21) the same Mastermind_Back.png was used as the play area. However, if you choose two playgrounds with different names, place them accordingly next to each other in the xml file using different values e.g. for <posX> and also store 2 playgrounds with different names in the Media folder, then at least the "Same" mode will also work, i.e. you can play against the computer trying to find the same code on its own playground. (See following picture on the right).

Mastermind.png

For the other modes "Different and Computer" I could not find a solution, but maybe the original code of the game still exists for error analysis or maybe you could contact the author to make the game completely functional?

Please use the attached Mastermind.xml to overwrite the original file in PVHD.

Attachments

• Mastermind_Back2.png
      Mastermind_Back2.png
      3.6 KB
    • Mastermind.xml
      7.7 KB

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Works fine, THX, maybe a little alignement for skip step ? But, this is trivial...
    Also, even if infoservice in My Extensions is 1.82, there is a 1.85 version wich maybe change a bit skin (Titan skin is provided).
    I let you see if changes need to be made in PVHD. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom