PureVisionHD 1080 (5 Viewers)

High_Five

Portal Member
February 10, 2023
Home Country
Germany Germany
Mission accomplished. (y) Congratulations, I would say you have also mastered the last hurdle brilliantly. The channel images are displayed immediately and consistently, even after several consecutive calls. From my side, I can't think of any major improvements at the moment. ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mission accomplished.
    Well, not completely ;)
    I added a TVGuide with 15 lines which should fill the "gap" between 12 lines and 18 lines.
    My original plan was to remove the TVGuide with 10 lines completely, leaving only the TVGuides with 12, 15, 18 and 24 lines.
    For now, I'll leave the TVGuide with 10 lines in, and see what you think about removing it.
    I have also recreated the info images when selecting the desired TVGuide in the Skin Settings screen.
    You can find all this (including the necessary modified files) in the attached ZIP file.
    Have fun testing ;)

Attachments

• TVGuides.zip
      2.6 MB

High_Five

Portal Member
    February 10, 2023
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Difficult decision! The overview of the channels is slightly better in the TV guide with 10 lines, but the discrepancy between the relatively large font of the TV programmes and the relatively small font of the corresponding programme description is larger and therefore somewhat more annoying than in the TV guide with 12 lines and upwards. Personally, I would probably delete the TV guide with 10 lines for reasons of homogeneity. ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here some screenshots of the new GFX and/or layout of some games:

11-15-51.jpg 11-16-23.jpg 11-17-36.jpg

Hope you´ll like it ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,
    As we just released MP 1.35 Pre Release (x86/x64), you´ll find the new version PureVisionHD 1080 v. 12.0 ::: HERE :::

New in version PVHD 12.0:
    • Redesign of TVGuides, inclusive a new guide with 15 lines
    • Redesign of BasicHome for Skin default and Modern UI
    • Redesign of many games with new layout and new GFX, especially Diamond Crush, Tetris, Connect 4, Frustration and Yahtzee
    • Redesign of weather screens
    • Change of overlay colour when opening menus
    • Fix of several display glitches
    Hope you´ll like it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom