PureVisionHD 1080 (4 Viewers)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks, here some screenshots of the upcoming v. 8.0 of PVHD ;)
    Changed the progressbar in TV miniguide and MyVideos from green to dark yellow, so it´s not so intrusive, restyled the tuning details screen a bit, and restyled the OSD when fast forwarding/rewinding and skip stepping to not cover the middle of the video screen ;)
    Hope you´ll like it ;)

10-07-05.jpg 10-08-52.jpg 10-09-36.jpg 10-24-20.jpg 10-25-04.jpg

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I think thinner progress bars would be just as effective, the mini guide looks quite busy IMO. This is got to be the only skin that's kept up to date on a regular basis. Respect for your efforts catavolt [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freethefire

Portal Member
    May 18, 2006
    Hi Catavolt, and thank for a wonderful skin!
    I've been trying to figure out where to change the names of the menu items in the Horizon theme of your skin to no avail.
    Maybe you or someone else can point me in the right direction?
    Thanks again :)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've been trying to figure out where to change the names of the menu items
    In general, all menu item names are stored in the BasicHomeEditorDefines.xml in the root directory of PVHD ;)
    There you find descriptions like this example:
    XML:
    <!-- TV Series -->
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#VIDEO2.name:#(L(1300))</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#VIDEO2.plugin:MP-TV Series</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#VIDEO2.hyperlink:9811</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#VIDEO2.parameter:</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#VIDEO2.hover:hover_my tv series.png</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#VIDEO2.background:Animations\BasicHome\videos.jpg</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#VIDEO2.iconfocus:tb_video.png</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#VIDEO2.iconnofocus:tb_videoNF.png</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#VIDEO2.active:#(iif(or(eq(#VIDEO2.plugin,''),plugin.isenabled(#VIDEO2.plugin)),' ',''))</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#VIDEO2:#(string.format('{0}{1}',#VIDEO2.name,iif(eq(#VIDEO2.active,' '),'',#PLUGERROR)))</define>
      <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#VIDEO2.latestmedia:919199940</define>

The important line is the 1st line where the displayed plugin name is stored:

<define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#VIDEO2.name:#(L(1300))</define>

In this example you could change the given string #(L(1300)) into anything you want, e.g. My TV Series ;)

Pls be careful editing this XML, mistakes will lead to malfunction of the complete BasicHome Editor ;)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Peter,

In general, all menu item names are stored in the BasicHomeEditorDefines.xml in the root directory of PVHD ;)
    Pls be careful editing this XML, mistakes will lead to malfunction of the complete BasicHome Editor ;)

Maybe it is possible to add renaming of menu items as a feature to BasicHome Editor. IMO this would be a great improvement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom