PureVisionHD 1080 (6 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Really nice skin.(y):)
    I have tried it out and like it very much, just a couple of minor issues in case you have not fixed them with the forthcomming new version. I'm using MP 1.19pre and PVHD 8.6.
    1. Weather Lite, the sun appears to be somewhat oval and the "Refresh" button is difficult to see font and background similar colours,see attached screenshot 1.
    2. Show Times, the Trailors button should I think not be in this menu, better as an option once a film selection has been made, same as per DWHD.;) See attached screenshot 2 BTW that Trailers button was not selectable using my remote or KB arrows, if selected with mouse it did play the appropiate trailer.
    Also the navigation sounds are either not working or so quiet that they are inaudible to my much abused hearing, again as per the early days of DWHD, I'll use the same solution of copying in the ones from Titan.:p
    Screenshot 3 shows one of the pics from the PVHD download page, question, how do I enable the view of icons at the top of the screen???
    PV1.jpg PV2.jpg PV3.jpg

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1. Weather Lite, the sun appears to be somewhat oval and the "Refresh" button is difficult to see
    Will fix in next release ;)
    Show Times, the Trailors button should I think not be in this menu, better as an option once a film selection has been made, same as per DWHD
    Already fixed in next release ;)
    Screenshot 3 shows one of the pics from the PVHD download page, question, how do I enable the view of icons at the top of the screen???
    Install and configure LatestMediaHandler and enjoy ;)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Install and configure LatestMediaHandler and enjoy ;)
    Is that definitely all that is required? I'm not seeing anything in TV Series, Music MyVids and MovPics, despite having added content and for music "Latest Played also nothing showing.:( I do get a strip on top of Online Vids but that is unwelcome as it seems to have no relationship with my selected broadcasters, so would like to get rid of it.
    The only place that seems correct is Recorded TV which shows unwatched strip as per the config.
    I have not found much info. on setting up the plugin, any chance you could post a screenshot of your LatestMediaHandle config. if you have it set up as per some of the pics?

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,
    just released the new version PureVisionHD 1080 v. 8.8 ::: HERE :::
    Most important changes are:
    • New design of progress bars
    • Full support for plugin MySports
    • Completely re-designed TV Miniguide
    • Support for new watched status of TV/Radio recordings (will be seen in upcoming MP 1.20.x)
    ...and as always bug fixes and enhancements :D
    Hope you´ll like it ;)

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    In my library I have small family clips that are less than a minute length, and also I have full time two hour movies.
    I always wondered how can I make the videos to show the length in HH: MM : SS format. So far we have HH : MM and MM : SS, but not the entire HH : MM : SS string. Is there a way to show hours, minutes and seconds in one string?

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom