catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello dear friends,
    For a given reason, I would like to urgently ask you for donations today.
    For reasons for which I am not responsible and which I do not wish to go into here, I have fallen behind with my rent payments, so that I am threatened with termination of my flat.
    When I look at the download numbers of PVHD and even more so PVHD XMAS 2021 (5093!) and imagine that everyone would have paid only 1 € for the download, I could pay the rent debt in one go...
    Of course, nobody has to pay for the use of the skins, but in this special precarious situation I am dependent on every donation, no matter how small, and I would be very happy about your solidarity.
    You can find the donation button in my signature or on the PVHD (XMAS) download pages.
    I hope I haven't offended anyone and I apologise in advance for having to write this post at all....

Last edited:

DHosein

Portal Member
    January 2, 2016
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    @framug - yep, that's definitely unchecked.

Untitled.png

Swapping over the SkinSettings.xml with the xmas edition almost works. I get the BasicHome page... and I can get MovingPictures to work from there, but MP-TV results in a skin file not found error.

@catavolt - thanks for sending that zip file. I tried that also with your instruction to clear the previous install and cache... but it changes nothing. So I think it's safe to assume it's not something in the skin folder itself that's wrong.

DHosein

Portal Member
    January 2, 2016
    Home Country
    I have found something that DOES work! I switched the theme to Modern UI and it's working again. The text on the UI buttons is too long to fit... but everything is working!

DHosein

Portal Member
    January 2, 2016
    Home Country
    Going through them all, no. Modern UI works and default works. All the others.. not so much. But I can work with that.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello,
    Something I found in TV OSD

Follow red rectangles for MP TV Recorded :

zz1.pngzz2.png

In TV Series

Follow blue rectangles for TV-Series plugin :

zz3.pngzz4.png

Then, is it possible to have DVD Art in TV Recorded ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom