PureVisionHD 1080 (18 Viewers)

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
How do we go about adding/changing things in basichome? For example I would like to change something in the video and games sub menu. I would like to add Anime to videos and a shortcut created by the multi shortcut plugin and Steam to the Games sub menu.

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    @catavolt:
    I put together the looped version on the falling snow (attached). Your current file is NOT LOOPED. Source: public domain avi, edited and converted to gif. I hope you like it better and you may want to replace in your future xmas skin distribution. I can change the background, resolution, speed, etc. if you want.

We will have the possibility... ;)

Attachments

• falling-snow.gif
      falling-snow.gif
      4.7 MB
    Last edited:
    B

BassFan

@catavolt Show good (y)
    only your should Change the Small Vis used "Z" Key to resolution of 4:3 Show better i think ;)
    with OpenGL Plugins..

too much compressed and not OpenGL compliant
    (zu sehr gestaucht und nicht OpenGL konform)

greets

Last edited by a moderator:

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    No matter what I change in the xmls it still shows the default plugins under videos and games. Even after deleting the cache lol. Also is it possible to delete the TV button as I don't use live tv.

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I think I fixed #(L(603)) scheduled TV label issue by editing c:\Users\All Users\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\PureVisionHD 1080 XMAS 2013\Translations\en-US.xml. I simply replaced:

Code:
      <string Field="Timer">#(L(603))</string>

with

Code:
    <string Field="Timer">Scheduled</string>

It works fine now, but is this the right way to do it?

And also how can I fix #2: 2. Watched videos label are same color as unwatched.

Catavolt: thank you very much for you hard work!!

I was unable to install it via extension manager. Downloaded from https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/widescreen/purevisionhd-xmas-edition?lang=en and installed manually.

Things that I noticed:

1. #(L(603)) scheduled TV label issue is still there.
    2. Watched videos label are same color as unwatched.
    3. The falling-snow.gif is cute but it is not looped properly and produces an unwanted "jump". The other snow falling file- ALTfalling-snow.gif is lower resolution but it IS looped.
    4. Digital local time shown when pressing Pause is very close to the vertical separation bar.

Updated XMAS to version 6.3.2 ;)
    New:
    • fixed comskip markers in OSDs
    • fixed missing video overlay in Home/HomePlugins screens
    • added missing LogoManager xml
    • new xmas trees on BasicHome/Home/HomePlugins screens
    • better contrast of some animations
    • some minor rework in different areas
    Have fun ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Working on PVHD 6.4 which I want to release soon (before Xmas) ;)
    I fixed a lot of bugs and added support for different plugins
    In general, this is new:
    • Added support for latest LogoManager (and added to TV menu)
    • Added support for new Emal plugin MailTip (and added to Internet menu) More infos here
    • Added support for Emulators 2
    • Added support for new Trailers plugin in all supported plugins (MyVideo, MovingPictures, ShowTimes, MyFilms) and removed old trailers links (this plugin will be part of the PVHD installer)
    • Fixed the flickering of VU meters in NowPlaying screens (THX to @Deda for his hint)
    • Fixed navigation issues in Horizon, Horizon Up! and Modern UI (especially for FastExit buttons)
    • Reworked all screens for MP Games Pack - YES, thanks to @huha all the nice MP Games will be made available very soon (see screenshots below) and added a games menu when hitting the Games button
    • Made the Notify dialog less intrusive - it´s now a "notification bar" on top of the screen (see screenshot below)
    • Added extended media info in MovingPictures details view
    • Added Clickfinder button in TV OSDs for German Clickfinder users
    • Dropped theme Fade to Gray
    Hope you´ll be satisfied with this new release ;)

01-01-01.jpg 02-14-54.jpg 02-15-08.jpg 02-17-09.jpg 02-19-11.jpg 12-20-41.jpg 12-21-21.jpg 46.jpg 47.jpg 48.jpg 49.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom