PVR Scheduler 1.1.9 for MP 0.1.2.0 (1 Viewer)

Nielsen

Portal Pro
December 6, 2004
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Thanks, it was just what I needed.

But I have one more question. I use Hibernate mode and sometime when my PC wakes up from Hibernate mode using PVRS I get an error:

Sorry I can not insert a picture so I write some of the error text

“PVR scheduler Server not running! Do you want to see the error log?”

Then I press yes and I get:

“System.Net:sockets.SocketExecption: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it

Those times when I get this log my Norton Internet Security gives me an warning
And in the detailed description I see this:

“rule "Standardbloking of the Trojan NetBus" is blocked (localhost,NetBus-2(12346))
In coming TCP-connection
Local adr, is (0.0.0.0,NetBus-2(12346))
Fjernadresse, tjeneste er (localhost,1027)
Procesname is "C:\program files\pvr scheduler\pvrscheduler.exe"

Is this normal? I makes me feel a bit unsafe by using PVRS

Best regards
Martin

eagle

Portal Pro
September 25, 2004
Unterfranken
Home Country
Germany Germany
Nielsen

concerning the Norton-Message:

you must registrate Scheduler.exe and PVRScheduler.exe to Norton because PVR runs as an automatically started Windows-task.

concerning the start-up Message:

uncheck "Autostart GUI on Windows StartUp". You don't need to have the GUI for a running PVR (see above Windows-Task). After Starup you can start the GUI manually

eagle

Nielsen

Portal Pro
December 6, 2004
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
eagle said:
@Nielsen

concerning the Norton-Message:

you must registrate Scheduler.exe and PVRScheduler.exe to Norton because PVR runs as an automatically started Windows-task.

I have done that, and as i mentioned it is working most of the times

eagle said:
concerning the start-up Message:

uncheck "Autostart GUI on Windows StartUp". You don't need to have the GUI for a running PVR (see above Windows-Task). After Starup you can start the GUI manually
I have unchecked the "Autostart GUI on Windows StartUp"

Actually it is the error “Trojan NetBus” that worry’s me. Isn’t it some kind of virus or…? And why is it only sometimes I get that error?

eagle

Portal Pro
September 25, 2004
Unterfranken
Home Country
Germany Germany
Nielsen said:
Actually it is the error “Trojan NetBus” that worry’s me. Isn’t it some kind of virus or…? And why is it only sometimes I get that error?

Did it appear again? After registration PVR to Norton it shouldn't be appear anymore. It's because of the Windows-Task which is started and Norton wasn't informed about this task. It's a bit nasty that Norton identifies this task as "Trojan NetBus". If you are not sure, start a Virus-Scan and check your system.

eagle

A

Anonymous

update PVRScheduler1.1.8beta only for NEW CVS

Hi MP-friends,
just to let you know:

there is a new PVRScheduler1.1.8BETA version out, ready for testing; witch works ONLY with the newest CVS (in preparation for MP0.1.2.0 :lol: )

This is an untested version for the latest MediaPortal CVS. I had to rewrite the whole MediaPortal Plugin. Two additional fixes: -EPG Update Script Bug -Script Bug before/after Standby -StartOffset in profiles.ini added

Download from here ->>> http://www.pvr-scheduler.de/Downloads/d_op=viewdownloaddetails/lid=4.html

And please post all your questions and bugs there in the forum (you do have as well an special "english support" part there!)

doit

STSC

Portal Pro
December 4, 2004
Germany
eagle
Thanks for the explanation. PVRS is using a tcp channel to communicate with the GUIs, I could switch that to http, but I don't know if that would solve your issues regarding to the Norton Virus Scanner.??

There's nothing what I could do about that.

doit4u
Thanks for the hint!

A

Anonymous

For your infomation:
latest bugfixed version PVRS1.2.1 now working pretty well (requires minimum MP0.1.2.0)
doit

A

Anonymous

PVRScheduler1.2.2 is out!

a quick update:

PVRScheduler 1.2.2. is out (some bugs fixed) :lol:
doit

rdb4133

August 11, 2005
Pembroke Pines, FL
BeyondTV has a feature that is very useful for people with multiple tuners to be able to tell each show which tuner to record one (i.e. CSI Miami - Tuner 1, 24 - Tuner 2, etc. etc.) Which is extremely useful if you put a couple minutes padding on either the end or beginning of shows and there are consecutive shows on the same channel. Any plans to add that feature into PVR Scheduler? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom