PVR Scheduler 1.1.9 for MP 0.1.2.0 (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Re: MP0.1.1.1 PLUS CVS 12.04. AND PVR1.1.6 working well!!!

Anonymous said:
PLUS CVS 12.04.

where can I download this version CVS 12.04, the link mentioned above isn't right

snuf

A

Anonymous

where can I download this version CVS 12.04, the link mentioned above isn't right

snuf

Hmm, i just checked the link i posted in my above post:
It's definitiv working!
Directly under my screenshot you see an attachement "mpcvs-update1204.rar" and you see on the right an download-button! :wink:

if you have more problems, give me your email-adress, i will sent it to you!

doit

AllenConquest

Portal Pro
January 9, 2005
London, UK

doit4u said:
It's definitiv working!
No it's not!
Directly under my screenshot you see an attachement "mpcvs-update1204.rar" and you see on the right an download-button!
That's the one I tried before (see my earlier posting of the response I got from the server). Looks like you are missing files on the server.

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The links work fine for me - I have successfully downloaded the "mpcvs-update1204.rar" and have extracted all the files.

But, I am not sure what do I do with these files in order to update MP - I guess the instructions are on the website, buy I cannot read German.

So, if some kind person could instruct me how to successfully apply this update, I would be very grateful.... :D

A

Anonymous

Taipan said:
    But, I am not sure what do I do with these files in order to update MP - I guess the instructions are on the website, buy I cannot read German.

Hi Taipan,
    ok, let me first say something about an CVS (sure, you can read some better explenations in other posts)

Quickly said: An CVS is an "dirty Snapshot (compilation)" of the development at that moment of compilation, with all changes and new funktions, no matter what status they have! So, remember that, if something is not quite correct working, as it should....

I have noticed, that with the last official MP0.1.1.1 that i downloaded and installed, i had really probs with VRM (and overlay was really no choice for me) and some little other things.....
    So i installed the CVS (here: the one from 12.04.) with works mostly stable, especially with VRM (with the included Codecs) AND the NEW PVRScheduler (now v.1.1.6)!
    With the CVS after the 12.04. i did have more troubles than fun (specially in combination with the PVRScheduler), so i switched back to this CVS 12.04. (and mostly all things are working for me!) This was the reason of my earlier Post!!! :lol:

But back to your question:
    What you have to do?
    First: Install MP0.1.1.1 completely and make it work for you! Specially TV-Settings must work first, same EPG-Infos!

Second: unrar the CVS from 12.04. and just overwrite all the original files in MediaPortal with these in the CVS!

Third: Install PVRScheduler as dicribed here http://www.pvr-scheduler.de/Forums/viewtopic/t=28.html
    (the most important thing is to create(map) the correct channels! If you did the first step correctly, then you can do it really EASIEST:

...The easiest way now is to use "Delete all Channels and import channels from MediaPortal Database". This will import all channels (and even the channels for the XMLTV EPG of the PVR Scheduler). Click OK.

If all works now be aware: the younger CVS don't work correctly (till now) with the PVR-Scheduler!!!

If you have probs with PVRScheduler, there is now the new Help-Forum with special english support (as you notice, my english is not the best :wink: ); you find it here http://www.pvr-scheduler.de/Forums.html

Hope this helps a bit,
    doit

(and hopefully i can make my dream to become true once: to visit your lovely country "Australia" :roll: )

A

Anonymous

AllenConquest said:
    doit4u said:
    It's definitiv working!
    No it's not!
    Directly under my screenshot you see an attachement "mpcvs-update1204.rar" and you see on the right an download-button!
    That's the one I tried before (see my earlier posting of the response I got from the server). Looks like you are missing files on the server.

Sorry Allen, to here that!
    I really don't know, why you are unable to download the file....
    But if you want, give me your email-adress and i will sent you the file by email?! :wink:

wishywashy
    Same to you, OK!?

Nielsen

Portal Pro
    December 6, 2004
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

Fist of all I would like to say that Pvr scheduler seems to be at great plug-in. Good work.

But I have one question though. What setting do I need to make the PVR update my EPG, lets say 1 time a week?
    I think that I have to do some settings in the EPG settings menu and also in the Miscellaneous menu, but it just won’t work.

My setting in the MP config is:
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\xmltv
    Compensate time -1 hour
    Grabber: Tv_grab_dk
    Days to keep in guide: 7
    Where shall I put those setting in PVR scheduler??

Martin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom