[fixed] Radio EPG UK Freeview MP2 Problem (1 Viewer)

Ralph Holmes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 5, 2015
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    I have recently discovered how to find the Radio EPG in MP2 by using the arrows<> top left of the TV EPG.

However, the grid displays only "No Program Data": the fact that this is not UK English may indicate that it is not the UK Freeview EPG I am accessing.

If I click on any one radio station, then I can see a list of the programmes for today for that station, so the EPG information is obviously being received.

How can I get the grid view to work, please.

My last two posts have been answered by people who are not familiar with MP2 and have not been of great use. Sorry to sound churlish, but there is no requirement to answer if you do not know how to resolve this difficulty.

Cheers

Ralph

morpheus_xx

Lead Dev MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've just checked the code base, there was an issue with loading the right groups.

Please extract the attached update and copy it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Plugins\SlimTv.Service3\SlimTv.Service3.dll (stopping MP2-Server in mean time, of course).

Please report back if it fixes the missing EPG issue.

Attachments

• SlimTv.Service3.dll.7z
      17.4 KB

Ralph Holmes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 5, 2015
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hello Morpheus_xx,

That has solved my problem.

Thank you very much for your expert help: it is much appreciated.

BTW MP2 does seem to give better recording quality than Windows Media Center used to.

Cheers

Ralph

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
    What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
    What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
    So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    Replies
    Views
    Many thanks for the reassurance BlueMax - all seems to be working fine now and most EPG data is back on the fresh installation.
    Many thanks for the reassurance BlueMax - all seems to be working fine now and most EPG data is back on the fresh installation.
    Hi All I recently, well 4 or 5 months ago, upgraded from MP1 to MP2 (2.1.3). I am grabbing EPG data from the tuners and all has...
    Replies
    Views
    ....Thanks....all working now!
    ....Thanks....all working now!
    For last couple of years, have had MP1 epg guide working pretty perfectly......using freesat info. radio channel as source of...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Charlie, I do sometimes have to fall back onto the WebEPG as some channels seem to lose their EPG after a while when using the Sky EPG custom data grabber. I am in the process of performing 'maintenance' on my setup this morning. This seems to be only an annual occurrence. I have been using MP since around 2008 as the only TV...
    Hi Charlie, I do sometimes have to fall back onto the WebEPG as some channels seem to lose their EPG after a while when using the...
    Hi all, I've been using WebGrab+ and xmltv for ages and had it all setup and scheduled to pull data overnight in a couple of...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom