[fixed] Radio EPG UK Freeview MP2 Problem (1 Viewer)

Ralph Holmes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 5, 2015
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    I have recently discovered how to find the Radio EPG in MP2 by using the arrows<> top left of the TV EPG.

However, the grid displays only "No Program Data": the fact that this is not UK English may indicate that it is not the UK Freeview EPG I am accessing.

If I click on any one radio station, then I can see a list of the programmes for today for that station, so the EPG information is obviously being received.

How can I get the grid view to work, please.

My last two posts have been answered by people who are not familiar with MP2 and have not been of great use. Sorry to sound churlish, but there is no requirement to answer if you do not know how to resolve this difficulty.

Cheers

Ralph

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've just checked the code base, there was an issue with loading the right groups.

Please extract the attached update and copy it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Plugins\SlimTv.Service3\SlimTv.Service3.dll (stopping MP2-Server in mean time, of course).

Please report back if it fixes the missing EPG issue.

Attachments

• SlimTv.Service3.dll.7z
      17.4 KB

Ralph Holmes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 5, 2015
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hello Morpheus_xx,

That has solved my problem.

Thank you very much for your expert help: it is much appreciated.

BTW MP2 does seem to give better recording quality than Windows Media Center used to.

Cheers

Ralph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom