RadioTime plugin 0.7.0.2 for MP 1.4 or lower (19-05-2013) (2 Viewers)

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
stalkersvr,

A gift for you (and for everyone that is using Radiotime), here are the skin files for the Titan skin!!!

Please let me know if something is not working as it should (it's my first try and maybe there is some things to adjust).

Working OK for me.
Thanks, I updated a little. Still not perfect, but it's a little better :)

Attachments

• RadioTime Titan skinfiles.zip
    1.9 MB

kcosta

Portal Member
May 21, 2009
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
Nicely done Dragy, even better, thank you.

I posted your last revision inside Titan Skin fórum as Dadeo suggested (I'm not sure if I choose the right forum thread, but the files are there :D ).

Now I started to play with the shoutcast plugin skinfiles (y) . I will publish the beta files there when I have finished it.

Regards,

Kleber.[DOUBLEPOST=1355621196][/DOUBLEPOST]I made a small modification in the hover image, so, now we have a new version.

RadioTime Titan.png

Attachments

• RadioTime Titan skinfiles V2.zip
    1.2 MB

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Nicely done Dragy, even better, thank you.

I posted your last revision inside Titan Skin fórum as Dadeo suggested (I'm not sure if I choose the right forum thread, but the files are there :D ).

Now I started to play with the shoutcast plugin skinfiles (y) . I will publish the beta files there when I have finished it.

Regards,

Kleber.[DOUBLEPOST=1355621196][/DOUBLEPOST]I made a small modification in the hover image, so, now we have a new version.

View attachment 116884
So you only changed the hover image to a crappy 720p image and used my xml's? :confused:

Last edited:

kcosta

Portal Member
May 21, 2009
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
hmmmm... didn't notice it, you're right, sorry. I just took the default image from Avalon's hover images and didn't check the resolution. Changed the image because the one provided by you is already being used for My Radio plugin.

Feel free to change it for a higher res image and again, sorry!!! :D;)

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

Problem: Current playing Title/Artist isn't updated on Track change at "Now playing screen" (Titan).

Fanart is changing and VFD Display is showing it correctly, too! Also switching back to List and back again to "Now playing screen" updates the information, but not while normal playback.

Don't know if it's skin or Plugin related...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom