RadioTime plugin 0.7.0.2 for MP 1.4 or lower (19-05-2013) (1 Viewer)

thesystemera

Portal Pro
May 26, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
OH NO!!! AAARRRGGG saw this post and yes... Mine has just frozen completely... No radio startions to be seen... LOoks like the API has changed....Please get this baby up and going again, Radiotime is by far the most comprehensive Radio plugin.... :)

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks for the fix... It works again! However 1 thing stopped working for me now: the station and track info. When listening to Frequence3 (a station which sends this info with the stream) it only shows the word 'tune', whereas when i listen to the same stream through an .m3u file it still displays the info! Below some pics to explain the problem:
listening through .m3u file (station and track info is working):
frequence3viam3ufile.jpg

listening through radiotime (station and track info is NOT working anymore; the word 'tune' is constantly displayed):
frequence3viaradiotime.jpg

Could you have a look at this?:D

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi great plugin ,work wall . .. i thing abut the skin it simss the backcover of the buten ,not cover the buten ,
    can fix thet ? my rez 1360x768 ..
    see screenshot...
    thank's
    ysmp

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yeah the skin is a little buggy... Bigger question I have is I've noticed your not using the Bass engine any more.. The software is using my ffdShow settings and the standard Windows Visuals rather than my Bassengine and Milkdrop.... Also I can't add to favourites any more, have not been able to do this for a while... The info button just does nothing...

Hope we can resolve these small issues... Any one else having simular issues..

picorama

November 15, 2007
    soundcard problems

Hi thanks for this Super plugin!!
    However i have a minor problem.
    I have only "1" computer with dual display and "2" soundcards. So i can use it in my livingroom to with MP.
    Now everything works fine with my Musik and Videos, playing sound from my super soundcard to the AVReciver in the livingroom. while there is no sound in my computerroom where i use the onboard soundcard.
    Using Radiotime in my livingroom plays the radio in my Computerroom :(

I had a simular problem a while ago using Appelmovie trailer plugin, the sound was played on the wrong soundcard. I totally gave up on that on.

But this Radiotime plugin i have been waiting on for a long time, so anybody have fix for my problem.

I´m not willing to change soundcard, as the one i use with MP is so much better than my onboard.
    Now that DXVA had come , i can even use my computer in one room , and have MP playing HighDef movie i the other room.:D

regards Martin

Mykken

Portal Member
    February 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Really cool plugin. Just what I was looking for and it worked without any problems.

userjan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 14, 2008
    USA, Greeneville, TN
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    ThX Dukus... Seems to work well....

Made a simple Blue3 hover image for this.. ( right click, "save target as" save in "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3(wide)\Media" )

edit: Is it posible to make the channel logo 3 to 4 times bigger ?

Attachments

• hover_radiotime.png
      hover_radiotime.png
      161 KB
    • radiotime_logo.png
      radiotime_logo.png
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom