Random change in screen resolution (1 Viewer)

cladinshadows85

Portal Pro
February 3, 2013
Home Country
Australia Australia
Haven't had the time to test the new built, been working long days, should have time to test it tonight :p

killer8

Portal Pro
July 29, 2012
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I had a similair issue. I'm running mediaportal 1.7.1 on windows 8.1 with a nvidia gefore gt 520. Everytime when my htpc wakes up from standby the screen resolution was set to 1024x768 instead of 1920 x 1080.

I've now tried the latest fix from sebastiii and the problem seems to be gone. Thank you! I guess this fix will be included in future versions of mediaportal right?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I had a similair issue. I'm running mediaportal 1.7.1 on windows 8.1 with a nvidia gefore gt 520. Everytime when my htpc wakes up from standby the screen resolution was set to 1024x768 instead of 1920 x 1080.

I've now tried the latest fix from sebastiii and the problem seems to be gone. Thank you! I guess this fix will be included in future versions of mediaportal right?

You tested my mediaportal.exe ? it is based on my own build for now so strange that it's work on official 1.7.1. lol

killer8

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

You tested my mediaportal.exe ? it is based on my own build for now so strange that it's work on official 1.7.1. lol

Yes, but after your reply I checked the file again and it seems it was not copied properly so still the old one was there. You are right your mediaportal.exe doesn't work with the official release.

cladinshadows85

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2013
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Quick update, I have been running your new build for about the last 6 hours without any issues. I'll let it run throughout the night and I'll post logs tomorrow morning.

So far so good :D

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I will upload you (already done) a new build for you for testing :)
    Thanks for that, in between i will analyse your log :p

The new build should do the same, i just adjust some Boolean value to avoid to eventually broke something else.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Just sent the PM :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    One question, the issue can be trigger quickly or you need to wait to reproduce it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom