[confirm] Random glitches in LiveTV ("Unexpected LiveTV PAT change" log) (2 Viewers)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Re: Random stuttering in LiveTV ("Unexpected LiveTV PAT change" log)

Maybe Tourette is not responding anymore because you use emoticons. I've noticed he's quite sensitive about that (please don't get mad Tourette for mentioning this, just trying to help).

Nothing to do with emoticons. Just -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/608040-post5.html

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Re: Random stuttering in LiveTV ("Unexpected LiveTV PAT change" log)

Right tourettes! No prob. Let me know if I can help in any other way. I'm really sad because as I said, MP 1.1.0 RC2 is a great improvement itself... just this little annoying side-effect with TsReader...

kkendall, if you can't post logs... at least can you see if TsReader.log looks like mines, with that message about Unexpected PAT Change? ¿?

Thanks!

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I was asking myself if it was possible to do a mix, using MP 1.1.0 RC2 with tsreader.ax from 1.0.2 (stating that tsreade.ax is the faulty component of 1.1.0 RC2 package)... but no luck this time. It doesn't throw any exception or log error... but there's nothing displayed... :p

Just to make you understand how desperate I am to be able to start working with 1.1.0 RC2. :)

bye!

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Ok... MP 1.1.0 RC1 downloaded, installed and tested.. Same log messages in tsreader.log:

Code:
    23-04-2010 13:07:19.917 [1408]OnNewChannel pat version:3->4
    23-04-2010 13:07:19.917 [1408]Unexpected LiveTV PAT change due to provider, update m_ReqPatVersion to new PAT version : 3

I'm doing tests in remote, so I can't say if I see glitches when this happens... but 99% sure...

:(. So stuck in 1.0.2... :(

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I would like to record entire Transport Stream for some minutes, so when Ambass can take a look, is able to reproduce the log message about pat table change. tourettes, do you know any soft that is able to do this? I've tried with TSReader. It can record entire mux, but in mpeg format... Do you think this could be enough so any of you can take a look?

Thanks!

EDIT: Wow... I found that file generated by TsReader IS in Transport Stream format... just that it named as .mpg file.

Sooo... It's a 5 Gb file, but I don't really know if there is a "PAT change" that triggers the log message and a glitch... tourettes, would it be possible to use TsReader dshow filter from MP 1.1.0 RC2 using Graphedit, to test this .ts and see if it has any glitch inside? I'm trying to do it, but obviously, using Graphedit I can't select video/audio pids... :)

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I wouldn't say that TvServer could get entire ts! :) Thanks. I'm now analising ts generated with third party soft TsReader. If I can reproduce the glitch with TsReader acting as file server in a graph, I won't to record it again, but your tip is very interesting anyway! Thanks!

bye!

Walzing

Portal Pro
    November 15, 2008
    Hi,

I also see some stuttering since RC2. I thought it maybe related to PDVD10 Codec. So I switched back to PDVD9 yesterday. I tried PDVD10 because sometimes in HDTV I had some bad blocks (Klötzchenbildung). I will check logs when I am back home.

TV Card: Technotrend S2-1600

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom