Recorded TV overlay appears even though there is no recordings (1 Viewer)

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Something else, not really important but will ask just incase it is in your control

I use Latest TV Recordings on Basic Home

If you have less than 3 recordings - the fields are blank and just says "recorded on"

If you delete a recording - then return to basic home screen, it still shows the deleted recording in "Latest TV Recordings, i mention this because if you close MP and reopen it, it will not show the deleted recording any longer

in the screenshot attached i had only 2 FTR recordings and had just deleted the two and a half men before returning to basic home for screenshot

Attachments

• Latest TV Recordings.jpg
      Latest TV Recordings.jpg
      155.6 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    This is a bug, needs a few checks to see if there is a are recording.

Will fix this for next patch release.

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi, this one is still not quite right

Deleted recordings still show in Latest TV Recordings/Basic Home, until mediaportal is closed and reopened

In the examples below, i had deleted those 2 epsidoes of two and a half men, then returned to basic home, they still show

in second screenshot i had closed and reopened mediaportal, they are gone now and it has moved to the next avaialble shows (correct)

cheers

Attachments

• Showing Shows already deleted.jpg
      Showing Shows already deleted.jpg
      253.4 KB
    • Closed MP and Reopen.JPG
      Closed MP and Reopen.JPG
      453.5 KB

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, this one is still not quite right

Deleted recordings still show in Latest TV Recordings/Basic Home, until mediaportal is closed and reopened

In the examples below, i had deleted those 2 epsidoes of two and a half men, then returned to basic home, they still show

in second screenshot i had closed and reopened mediaportal, they are gone now and it has moved to the next avaialble shows (correct)

cheers

Hi,

I noticed this, seems to be a Fanart Handler issue not refreshing when recordings are deleted but will confirm - an MP restart sorts it I think but that is not a valid soloution.

Will look to see what we can do about it.

thx

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yep, as trevor said that's an issue with Fanart Handler as we get those properties from that plugin. We only handle TVSeries/MovingPictures internally.

You best raise a bug report on the Fanart Handler tracker. Maybe there is an event it can listen to on delete events so that can be refreshed. I suspect it will be the same for music as well.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I don't think this is not a fanart handler issue. Latest recordings are refreshed every 15 minutes (or 10, not 100% sure and have not access to the code right now). Are you using for the record or MPs tv?

best regards
    cul8er

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom