Recorded TV, skip forward ? (1 Viewer)

ipguy

Portal Pro
May 10, 2011
Home Country
Hi all

Just wondering why I'm not able to skip forward in recorded TV ?

In MCE I was able to hit the skip forward button on NY MCE remote and it would skip forward 15 to 30 seconds.

How doors one do this in MePo ?

AtTimesPerplexed

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2011
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Left and right cursor keys. If you press the right key once it will jump 15 seconds, twice 30 seconds,three times 1 minute etc.
    The skip steps are customizable in the "settings>gui>skip steps" menu. You can also set the up and down keys to jump larger times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the ability to speed up replay with sound!
    Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the...
    Sorry to ask a question again that I can see has been asked before, but I just cannot find an answer and so many of thew wiki links...
    Replies
    Views
    Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
    Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
    Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
    Replies
    Views
    I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
    I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
    Hello I used SerialUIR on my old XP HTPC. But unfortunately I can't get it to work right now. I plugged the COM plug of the old...
    Replies
    Views
    "TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the default. So the first thing that you need to do is start "TV Server Config" and change the log level to DEBUG; see this page in the Wiki. Actually, I run my HTPC with the log level set to DEBUG all of the...
    "TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the...
    Hi Folks, Are there any TV recording logs available in MP2, and if so could someone let me know where to look? I have a weird...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom