[fixed] Recording series not reflected correctly in EPG (1 Viewer)

pocketpal

Portal Member
January 9, 2005
Indiana, USA
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I went looking last night to see which SQL I was using, but I can't figure out how to tell for sure. I have a sneaking suspicion that it *IS* MySQL now, since it shows up in Task Manager, which means I must have made the switch with the installation of RC1, for some reason. BUT there are also a few programs running whose names begin with "SQL," which I'm afraid are leftover from when I was using the M$ product -- prolly with 1.02 and prior. I would like to uninstall whichever one I'm not using now, but where can I look to find out?

DiePlage

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can anyone confirm that single recordings (no series) are NOT affected by this bug?
    Is this just a cosmetic problem in the EPG or is the recording itself broken?

I have lots of recording problems since RC1 and I just want to make sure whether it's this particular bug or not.

Thanks

DiePlage

nicx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2006
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Recording series not reflected correctly in EPG

hi,

i just tested this bug (http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2701) with an actual self-compiled svn and unfortunately its still there. but the behaviour has changed: now if i schedule a weekly recording the epg reflects this exactly one day later. so if i schedule a recording on sunday 20:15 in the epg its not red on this day but on monday 20:15. even in the "timer" i can see this wrong entry, in my example i scheduled the film "tatort" but in the timers there i can find "polizeiruf 110" which is one day later.

in the tv-server and in the database itself the schedule is completly correct, only in the mediaportal client its wrong. conclusion: this bug is not fixed and the mantis ticket should be reopened ;)

nicx...

DiePlage: single redcordings are not affected and they are reflected right in the epg

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I also scheduled a weekends only recording from the EPG for a program, displayed fine using latest from SVN.

nicx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2006
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    riksmith: could you please test it with the option "weekly to this time"? only with this option i have the problems.

Seidelin: i use svn 25496. ther are no more changes to your svn revision.

nicx...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom