Recording-Stopped Popup Sometimes Has Incorrect Info (1 Viewer)

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I am using MP 1.9.0 pre, the "aMPed" skin, on 32-bit Vista. I have noticed this problem intermittently for some time, and I now have screen shots taken on two different occasions.

The first screen shot has the recording-stopped popup showing that a recording of "The Big Bang Theory" has just completed. The start and end times shown in the popup are 16.00-16.30, but if you look at the top right corner of the screen shot, you will see that the current time is in fact 17:05. :eek:

Now it is true that I use post-padding on my recordings, but I use 5 minutes post-padding, not 35 minutes post padding! It looks to me as though the code issuing this popup has become confused about which instance of "The Big Bang Theory" is being recorded, and has displayed the times for the immediately preceding episode. In actual fact, every instance of "The Big Bang Theory" (apart from the first one in that sequence) resulted in a recording-stopped popup displaying the start and end times for the preceding episode. (I have screen shots, but they do not show anything materially different.)

The second screen shot shows the opposite effect. The recording-stopped popup displays the times 23.00-00.00 for the programme "Collision", but the current time (top right corner) was 23.05. Unfortunately, I did not think to scroll the EPG to show the programme that had just recorded. I have looked at my recordings library, and the programmes were actually broadcast on "ITV3" from 22.00-23.00

This case is somewhat different from "The Big Bang Theory", because only one episode was broadcast each day. However, there were five episodes broadcast at the same time on consecutive days, and there was also an "ITV3+1" channel that would have broadcast the programmes at the times displayed by the popup. So again it suggests that the code issuing the popup has become confused about which instance of "Collision" was being recorded.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Attachments

• recording_stopped_popup_big_bang.jpg
      recording_stopped_popup_big_bang.jpg
      94.5 KB
    • recording_stopped_popup_collision.jpg
      recording_stopped_popup_collision.jpg
      93.3 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom