Remote - W10 Gyro by Pepper Jobs (1 Viewer)

henrysinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2009
    Melbourne
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Hi All
    Do any of you have any thoughts or experience with the W10 Gyro remote by W10 GYRO Smart Remote ?
    I recently received one and have to say it is fantastic on my Win 10 HTPC
    Seamless integration with no complaints AT ALL - yet :)

DiscoPanda

Portal Member
    September 13, 2008
    Country flag
    Sorry I wasn’t sure from your post if it worked with MP specifically and not just windows 10 navigation

I’m looking to get one - does it need configuring to work with MP or does it just work?

henrysinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2009
    Melbourne
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Sorry I wasn’t sure from your post if it worked with MP specifically and not just windows 10 navigation

I’m looking to get one - does it need configuring to work with MP or does it just work?
    It just works!
    The only button mapping I added was for Stop
    Recommended for sure

DiscoPanda

Portal Member
    September 13, 2008
    Country flag
    Good to know! I have MP1, should it still work ok? I’ve been desperately hunting for a non-IR option.

how does one undertake button mapping? I’ve only ever used MCE remotes and never had to meddle.

henrysinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2009
    Melbourne
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Good to know! I have MP1, should it still work ok? I’ve been desperately hunting for a non-IR option.

how does one undertake button mapping? I’ve only ever used MCE remotes and never had to meddle.
    Can't see why it wouldn't!

DiscoPanda

Portal Member
    September 13, 2008
    Country flag
    I’ve ordered one. Thanks for the recommendation.

How do I go about button mapping the ‘stop’?

DiscoPanda

Portal Member
    September 13, 2008
    Country flag
    Sorry for taking so long. My new HTPC took longer to build than I thought. I can confirm however that this remote is flawless out of the box with MP1. All buttons work with no mapping required. I’m delighted with it.

Users who are viewing this thread