Remove button (1 Viewer)

Ryusama2007

Portal Member
November 28, 2011
Hello guys I'm currently using xbmc as it is easy to customize the button, but I will try again with the media portal.
Want to know how can I remove some button like tv and other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, it's not a problem to add extension exclude list to the MediaInfo service. Anyway, if the MediaInfo is not available, then the video refresh rate(FPS) for the adapater cannot be determined. There is alternate way how to get the fps(from videopin). It seems to be working (at least for my tested wtv file) and can be used as...
Well, it's not a problem to add extension exclude list to the MediaInfo service. Anyway, if the MediaInfo is not available, then...
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
Replies
Views
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
Replies
Views
I'm surprised. MediaPortal has always been easy to move forward with. Each release building on the last, until x64 that is. Ran the installer and it installed the x64 version beside and partially on top of my old 1.31 x86 version. and you guessed it, when I tried to remove it, it corupted the 1.31 x86 version so I'm left with a bit...
I'm surprised. MediaPortal has always been easy to move forward with. Each release building on the last, until x64 that is. Ran...
I'm surprised. MediaPortal has always been easy to move forward with. Each release building on the last, until x64 that is. Ran...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom