Replace my videos by mes films in basic home ? (1 Viewer)

kamuisan7

Portal Member
November 19, 2007
Home Country
France France
Hello

Is it possible to open the plugin my films when I select my videos in the basic home ?
Which modifications are needed ? In the basichome.xml ?

Thanks for your help !

:D

Br
km7

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can configure it in MP-Config-> Plugins -> Home!
    Then you have to configure MyFilms, to show it in Home-Screen! (right click)

Regards
    Helios

kamuisan7

Portal Member
    November 19, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    You can configure it in MP-Config-> Plugins -> Home!
    Then you have to configure MyFilms, to show it in Home-Screen! (right click)

Regards
    Helios

Hi Helios

Thanks for the reply.

Are you sure it will work with the basic home ? I already try it with a previous version of the skin, and it didn't work... I will try it this evening.

I Keep you informed.

Br
    km7

Edit :
    As I think, your solution doesn't work with the basic home...
    I suppose I need to change something in the basichome.xml.

Someone knows how to do that ?

kamuisan7

Portal Member
    November 19, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    I finally find alone what to do. In the basichome.xml, I change the line <hyperlink>6</hyperlink> to <hyperlink>7986</hyperlink>.

Br
    Km7

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Will try to do so ;)
    Will try to do so ;)
    I'm customizing DefaultWideHD with larger text for my old eyes. I find that the name for the plugin "Moving Pictures" is too long...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom