Request for Comments (1 Viewer)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback so far, to clarify all 3 layouts are available as per the current TVSeries so more seeking feedback on the layouts of the layouts and the data within.

Playing directly from that screen seems a common request for both this and the TVSeries version, this can be done but comes at the price of incresing the complexity of basichome and this in turn effects the response time both in use and loading.

One idea I did have was allowing you to define what data goes on ths screen, this will not be for the next patch but something that could be worked towards.

Cheers

adam_purkis

Portal Pro
May 10, 2008
Home Country
i also like the 3rd one as that's a similar style that i use now with the tv series one, but like some people have mentioned already, i might be more interested in having star rating instead of the 'pg' or whatever, also maybe i dunno genres/actors, but i'm not so sure about that

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    love # 3 just the way it is now ,i think the info you view now is the best ,for a quic info abut new add movie ...

1- how #3 will look with EAON menu the down one , (thet's my defult view) ? i think the 3 movie will overlap ... ?
    2- just an idea ,,, seanss this will be contral by internal configuration plugin,what if we have 6 new add movie ? can you add a control
    if we have more then 3 movies ,so we can have option to select arrow or someting ,then other new add slide in .....

thank's for all the work you guys doing ....

the update for Patches sistem are just wondefull .... :D

dangerzone

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2009
    delft
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    the 3'rd one off course :D thats the same as tv-series so that would be perfect.

So start working, i want it now :D

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    will it be possble that there is an option to NOT have this displayed. It seems like a nice idea, but if I don't like it, I want to be able to turn it off.

sorry to rain on the parade.

Thanks

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    If you dont like it you will not need to turn it off, you will need to turn it on if you do want it.

The option is already in place for My TV Series.

You will be able to turn it on and off and configure it via the StreamedMP editor

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    love # 3 just the way it is now ,i think the info you view now is the best ,for a quic info abut new add movie ...

1- how #3 will look with EAON menu the down one , (thet's my defult view) ? i think the 3 movie will overlap ... ?
    2- just an idea ,,, seanss this will be contral by internal configuration plugin,what if we have 6 new add movie ? can you add a control
    if we have more then 3 movies ,so we can have option to select arrow or someting ,then other new add slide in .....

thank's for all the work you guys doing ....

the update for Patches sistem are just wondefull .... :D

hi ysmp,

Attached is a sceen should of the horizontal full detail movies version, all fits.

As for your secind question, all things are possible but like the launching a movie from these overlays the amount of additiobal controls required may not be worth the increase in functionality.

thx

Attachments

• 20-18-57.jpg
      20-18-57.jpg
      162.9 KB

Bradley Dyke

Portal Member
    November 25, 2007
    Home Country
    I will most likely use version 3 with second choice version 1.
    happy with current options but wouldn't mind the ability to see either resolution and audio detail or the symbols i.e 720p AC3
    not a big issue though. I guess in the fullness of time these could be tick box options.

btw thanks so much for all the hard work you all put in it is truly appreciated.

p.s had a look on the wiki and can't find anywhere a listing of what plugins are supported by Streamed Mp, does such a listing exist? would be a handy feature
    :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom