Request for Comments (1 Viewer)

raspoutine

Portal Pro
May 19, 2007
love # 3 just the way it is now ,i think the info you view now is the best ,for a quic info abut new add movie ...

1- how #3 will look with EAON menu the down one , (thet's my defult view) ? i think the 3 movie will overlap ... ?
2- just an idea ,,, seanss this will be contral by internal configuration plugin,what if we have 6 new add movie ? can you add a control
if we have more then 3 movies ,so we can have option to select arrow or someting ,then other new add slide in .....

thank's for all the work you guys doing ....

the update for Patches sistem are just wondefull .... :D

hi ysmp,

Attached is a sceen should of the horizontal full detail movies version, all fits.

As for your secind question, all things are possible but like the launching a movie from these overlays the amount of additiobal controls required may not be worth the increase in functionality.

thx

hi

its a very good look
a request if its possible : the same skin for "horizontal menu with context lables" and for tvseries ?

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I will most likely use version 3 with second choice version 1.
happy with current options but wouldn't mind the ability to see either resolution and audio detail or the symbols i.e 720p AC3
not a big issue though. I guess in the fullness of time these could be tick box options.

btw thanks so much for all the hard work you all put in it is truly appreciated.

p.s had a look on the wiki and can't find anywhere a listing of what plugins are supported by Streamed Mp, does such a listing exist? would be a handy feature
:D

I am going to look into the posibility of the user being able to choses what fields to display, well from a subset anyway.

This section here from the install guide show what plugins are included in the the skin Installation - streamedmp - Installation Guide for Skin. - Project Hosting on Google Code. maybe a bit hidden - will look at updating the Wiki.

thx

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
hi

its a very good look
a request if its possible : the same skin for "horizontal menu with context lables" and for tvseries ?

Like these you mean?

All screen formats with all 3 most recent layouts for both TVSeries and MovingPictures are fully supported.

thx

Attachments

• 09-55-30.jpg
    09-55-30.jpg
    164.9 KB
  • 09-55-51.jpg
    09-55-51.jpg
    196.9 KB

dangerzone

Portal Pro
January 12, 2009
delft
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks for the update Trevor, It is looking awesome as usual:D

p.s.

In: basichome.recentlyadded.movpics.HFull.xml
Serie 3 name has no "fadelabel" did you did this on purpose or just a little mistake ?

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
Thanks for the update Trevor, It is looking awesome as usual:D

p.s.

In: basichome.recentlyadded.movpics.HFull.xml
Serie 3 name has no "fadelabel" did you did this on purpose or just a little mistake ?

thanks and yep - that would be a mistake :oops: fixed here but also need to sort all the descriptions which will be done for next patch.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    the "new2" image needs to have curved corners on the grey border to match the rest of the skin.

any style you choose should have a matching layout style for the tvseries screen.

If you have to choose between star rating and censorship rating, i would rather see star rating information.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    the "new2" image needs to have curved corners on the grey border to match the rest of the skin.

any style you choose should have a matching layout style for the tvseries screen.

If you have to choose between star rating and censorship rating, i would rather see star rating information.

hi kiwijunglist,

Which view we talking about - guessing Movie fill details horizontal menu - which does look a little off now I look at it again, an you confirm. Also what is your actual screen res?

As for the rating or star - I can get both in that space, did mean to but it got lost - will add for next patch.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Hi trevor =)

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...01/66408d1281556890-request-comments-new2.jpg

needs rounded corners

I use 1920x1080, but I havn't installed the latest patch bc my keyboard is out of batteries, so I can't access myhome to get into settings to install it yet =)

PS. Nice work =)

It the same for both TVSeries and Movies, I left rounded corners off for those views but I guess it would look better with rounded corners - another thing for the next patch.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom