ReVision / Replicant v1.1.8. (1 Viewer)

Zeljko

Portal Pro
June 17, 2006
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
All download slots assigned to your country (Croatia) are currently in use.... :mad: and don't wont to install bloody toolbar.

Zeljko

Portal Pro
June 17, 2006
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
What I got:

This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy.

Anyway, I'm going out now and when I return, maybe it will be available for download in repository.
Thx, for trying Psycho!

Finaly I've got this skin.

1. What happened with 4:3 version?
2. Colors! Maybe you love these colors but look on screenshots and tell me can you read anything?
3. MP crashes when press Escape until searching for lyrics
4. Teletext and search button doesn't work

Anyway, it's very nice skin but you should change some things, especially colors and font size (bigger). Every comments is in good will to make your skin better.

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks for the "constructive" critisim.

1. When the 16x9 version is working properly and everybody is happy with it, then I'll port it to 4x3.
    2. Clolours looked fine on my laptop, but I agreen - not too good on my TV, will look into it.
    3. Does this happen with all skins when using MyLyrics?
    4. I'll look into that.

The font size on most screens has been changed to 14, there are probably still some screens that use 10 or 12 (as in first screenshot), I'll look into it. I'm not going to make the font any bigger than 14 as this does appear quite legible to me from 3 meters or so. I'll be looking into modifying them menu screens to allow bigger fonts, and a better colour scheme.

stormbringer

Portal Pro
    November 22, 2004
    Allright , I´ve testet this skin -------- VERY GOOD.
    First let me say I´m happy to have a nonafo-mod for the skin.

Now my comments or critics:
    The Symbol of for example weather in the home menu is stretched to the top , in the basic home its right------ ROUND.
    Music/ Nowplaying screen: The Album Art is stretched to top , too. I´m running on a 15:9 Screen , so this shouldn´t be so, right?
    The myProgramms screen doesn´t show the names for the programms in the top of the window - is this right?
    In the now playing screen you cannot jump to the track suggestions , only to the hits - WHY?

Keep up the good work and let me know what you think about my comments.

Stormbringer

faleloncio

Portal Pro
    August 31, 2006
    Badajoz
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    More "constructive critisim"

Hi everybody

I'm very very happy with this 16:9 skin. For me is plenty of usefull info on the screen, but I detect some things that could be changed in order to get it THE BEST choice:

:eek: In weather, when showing maps, images appear "enlarged" or "streched", that is, images aspect ratio is changed.

:mad: In movies or music lists, "next page" and "previous page" buttons are changed, so, i f you want to go "next page" you must click on "<" and vice-versa.

:mad: It's difficult to see progress bar (on dowloading movies or music info) cause his color (I think is white) is too close to the float window (a bright yellow). I think float windows background must be darker.

I expect my post will be usefull.

:D Psycho Reptile

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom