ReVision / Replicant v1.1.8. (1 Viewer)

archimede

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2005
    Stuttgart, Germany
    patricon, Psycho,

many thanks for your replies!

I will then start looking for this post where the problem with the font has been described. Hopefully I will find it :)
    patricon, if you find it before me, would you please be so kind to send me the link? Thanks.

Concerning the virtual keyboard, it is a pity that we cannot do anything for it...
    It seems to be a problem with font resizing/substitution in specific locations. This is the reason why I firstly thought about the skin.
    I will check from time to time if this issue will be touched by the core-developers...

phunqe

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2007
    I've used ReVision for quite some time now and I feel stupid for asking this, but what is the difference between ReVision and Replicant? :oops:

floepie

Portal Pro
    November 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    It's probably been mentioned in this thread, but there in only 1 small flaw I see, and that is the presence of a small "dot" below all the letter C's. Other than that, this is my favorite. Thanks!

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It's probably been mentioned in this thread, but there in only 1 small flaw I see, and that is the presence of a small "dot" below all the letter C's. Other than that, this is my favorite. Thanks!

That's probably due to you not running your PC is the skin's native resolution - the font/graphic caching that MP does is responsible, this is very noticable on the xface skin - running it in 1280x720 is great but run it at 1360x768 introduced a lot of font alignment issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom