Rework Video/Splitter Codec Section VC1/i VideoPlayer (1 Viewer)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Rework Video/Splitter Codec Section VC1/i VideoPlayer

Hi Sebastii!

Thanks for the update

Bin Version 4 only for 1.2.2 Final is updated Here

Could you please check the link for Bin Version 4? There seems to be something wrong!

Best regards

Helios

Attachments

• Bild_059.jpg
      Bild_059.jpg
      49 KB

kirill_mmm

Portal Pro
    July 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi Sebastiii,
    I've just found out that there is no support for Cyberlink 12 VC1 codec - it is hardcoded to add Cyberlink 10 and 11 VC1 codecs if there is Cyberlink 10 or 11 H264 codec installed in system, but nothing for Cyberlink 12

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    hi,
    You are right, VC1 Mediatype is not detected for Cyberlink (even if it works with it), so it's hardcoded by the name, maybe there is a better way to handle it :)
    Thanks.

kirill_mmm

Portal Pro
    July 3, 2008
    Home Country
    hi,
    You are right, VC1 Mediatype is not detected for Cyberlink (even if it works with it), so it's hardcoded by the name, maybe there is a better way to handle it :)
    Thanks.

Actualy I have nothing against this hardcoding as it works quite fine, but the issue is that it is hardcoded only for Cyberlink 10 and 11, but not for 12. So if you have PowerDVD 12 installed, there is no way to use its VC1 decoder in MePo.

kirill_mmm

Portal Pro
    July 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Hi Sebastiii,
    thanks for your fix! :D And thanks for your patch at all - now I can get rid of the W7 filter tweaker :D
    Aren't you going to implement a possibility to choose a filter not registered in the system like it's done in some players? This would be really great!

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Sebastiii,
    thanks for your fix! :D And thanks for your patch at all - now I can get rid of the W7 filter tweaker :D
    Aren't you going to implement a possibility to choose a filter not registered in the system like it's done in some players? This would be really great!

Hi :)

Thanks so it works with PDVD 12 :)
    Yes i think it's possible to add such (i think to create a folder and put in it filter we want to use without register it) :)
    Will try to do that, it will be a nice addition :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom