Rockstar - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark&Rdio) (3 Viewers)

Klathman

Portal Member
July 19, 2007
Just a big thanks for the Rdio support. Worked first time and no issues so far. With my local library getting older by the day you've made my day.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Just a big thanks for the Rdio support. Worked first time and no issues so far. With my local library getting older by the day you've made my day.

Remember that you can still use your local library too from Rockstar by using MP Music Database feature ;)

lulsam

Portal Pro
    December 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Does anybody find useful integration of Rockstar with Mylirics? I will love to see the liric of a song searched with Rockstar!!

Sorry if this has been requested before.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Does anybody find useful integration of Rockstar with Mylirics? I will love to see the liric of a song searched with Rockstar!!

Sorry if this has been requested before.

I do not use MyLyrics any more, but around MediaPortal 1.2.X I did. If I played music in Rockstar (Spotify) I did get lyrics through My Lyrics (used to open lyrics from the now playing screen in the Avallonis skin).

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Adding new services basically has two requirements

1) Some kind of API available which suits for Rockstar (e.g. you can at least search for music)
    2) Someone willing to pay my subscriptions for these services :p

I have just looked into Google Music All Access but it seems that there is no API to search for music like the web interface allows, you can only search your own library..

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi.
    The plugin works great, except; I see no way to upmix to 5.1 , it plays crummy stereo using two speakers only.
    Is there a way to make it fill all speakers ? . play it using a upmixing codec, or BASS engine ?

I'm currently implementing WASAPI support for Rockstar and as a "side effect" you will probably get this feature too.

Hi,

any news on WASAPI support? :)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Adding new services basically has two requirements

1) Some kind of API available which suits for Rockstar (e.g. you can at least search for music)
    2) Someone willing to pay my subscriptions for these services :p

I have just looked into Google Music All Access but it seems that there is no API to search for music like the web interface allows, you can only search your own library..

There is a 30 day free trial for Xbox Music, and I can paypal you some $ if you need more time :) No idea if there are APIs in place though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom