Rockstar - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark&Rdio) (4 Viewers)

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Sorry, summertime here so gotta make the most of it...haven't forgotten this though.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Maybe introduce ITIL in MP? CABs stopping every change in the future because plugins could break... (Sorry off topic)

sunfire7

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    Mexico Mexico
    To everyone who miss Rockstar and happens to have an iPhone, you can use the spotify iPhone app and send the audio via Airplay to MePo (Airplayer plugin). Works Great.

Edit: Thanks Seco for the compatibility update!

Last edited:

d0ne

Portal Member
    December 24, 2008
    Thanks for the update. Is it possible to make visualization work in the rockstar plugin? Because it isn't working for me, but visualization works perfectly fine in the built in music plugin.
    It just shows a black screen, without milkdrop playing.

Jared Mason

Portal Member
    January 12, 2013
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey, this may have been asked before, but has anyone thought of doing this plugin more like Moving Pictures? I think MovingPictures is really on the right track with what people look for in an HTPC by having coverflows, additional information and large fanArt images. This is great when scanning through my movies and is the same experience I would like to have when listening to music.

This would pretty much involve a UI overhaul, so maybe its outside of the scope of Rockstar. But is anyone considering doing something like this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom