• weatherticker.jpg
    weatherticker.jpg
    107.4 KB

Sambal

Portal Pro
February 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Inside Mediaportal goto Settings->Screen set-up->Scroll speed.
In the next screen you can set the horizontal scroll speed.

Don't know if this is exactly what you mean as it is a global setting for all fadelabels.

This plugin doesn't take care of the scrolling itself. It lets skincontrol handle the way it is shown. You don't need to use a fadelabel, a regular label or textbox will do just fine. But if you use a fadelabel to display the RSS information it renders it as any other fadelabel.

rmeredit

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2007
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Would it be possible to define multiple feeds which than would be displayed one after the other, e.g. first news, then sport, then stocks and so on?

A quick workaround is to use Google Reader or some other aggregator to combine your feeds, and then use the combined rss feed in the plugin. Google's feed has a bit of lag though...

roopert

Portal Pro
    June 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Sambal, would it be possible to display the text quicker. For me, it takes about 10 seconds. If you can bring it down to 3-5 seconds, I would be very happy :)

Sambal

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've been doing some work on the RSS Ticker plugin, attached is a new version.

In this new version you now have the option to enable/disable the ticker and weather individually.
    Also added autorefresh settings for the weather info.

XML usage stays the same.

Attachments

• tickerConfig.png
      tickerConfig.png
      16.5 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom