[Bug] RTSP Issue : Radio Multi Seat (French Provider : FREE ) (2 Viewers)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I checked the logs, everything seems to be OK, times are very similar to current IPTV filter (experimental filter was 10 ms slower). Now it's time to start work on handling of RTCP messages.

EdG

Portal Member
    April 8, 2012
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello Georgius ans Azzuro,

Sorry for my late answer, I came back from holidays and did not have time to test the experimental IPTV filter.
    As Azzuro, I can tell you that it is working good on my windows XP SP3 server for TV channels (oops I will have to reinstall the whole server for next MP 1.5.0 in win7...).
    The only thing I noticed is that radios stations are not integrated. This experimental IPTV filter cannot interpret url like this one :
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=100004|KeepPidValue=1005

But anyway, may you also add this to the ToDo list ?

Best Regards,
    EdG

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    New IPTV filter will not support old style url, because it's based on MP Url Source Splitter from OnlineVideos. Anyway, I'm working on merging both filters (IPTV and MP Url Source Splitter) into one. Mainly because to avoid maitaining two similar filters.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I think it is going well. I think that merged filter is ready for testing of splitter part. But I didn't created (yet) GIT branch for that.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    don't worry. take the time that you need ....

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Some news. Merging IPTV filter and splitter is finished (at least I don't know about any error), so I added to experimental filter generating RTCP messages for remote server. If you have some time, can you test attached experimental version? You shouldn't have now any of attached files in your TV service folder. Also you need to register MPUrlSourceSplitter.ax (with administrator privileges from command line). It registers only IPTV filter (registering splitter is disabled). After testing you have to register MPIPTVSource.ax back.

Attachments

• MPUrlSourceSplitter_Experimental.zip
      4.2 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom