[fixed] RTSP streaming doesn't work after sleep (2 Viewers)

richy759

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Fixed it for me too. Will this be added to Mantis?
    Cheers,
    Rich

gunck4

Portal Pro
    December 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Unfortunately it seems like I get more strange behaviour with the HTPC when I unselect the reinitialization than with the feature turned on so I have to live with the TVService restart on resume by now. :(

It would be nice to get this bug fixed...

ced007

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2008
    Haute-Savoie
    Home Country
    France France
    What happens exactly?
    Did you try to changedthe "preferred network provider" from "generic" to "DVBS"?
    For me it fixes the tuning instability when the reinitialization is unselected.

cronqvist

Portal Member
    September 22, 2008
    Denmark
    I have the excact same issue and I tried changing the propteries reinitialization and preferred network provider without luck. I really hope the developer team will fix this anoying problem.

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    I have the excact same issue and I tried changing the propteries reinitialization and preferred network provider without luck. I really hope the developer team will fix this anoying problem.

Without logs it is impossible to know if this is the same issue and why it is happening.

Fredd_1001

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2007
    Almere
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think I know what is wrong. This is probably caused by "Reinitialize TVService" PowerScheduler setting. Can you try to disable it and see if that fixes the problem?

Arion,

I made a post (with logs) for exactly the same problem yesterday. I will put the logs here allso.
    Disable "Reinitialize TVService" doesn't work either.
    The only thing that does work is a restart of TVServer. :(

I use two laptops and a desktop as client. Two on windows XP-SP3 and one in Windows 7 utimate (same as my server).
    Tested all via UTP and wireless, they reakt exactly the same: Cant' play: Stream2.0 after a server resume.
    Live TV and recodings viewed on a client are affected
    The TVplugin in the server itself is not affected, works fine.

ced007

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2008
    Haute-Savoie
    Home Country
    France France
    What happens exactly?
    Did you try to changedthe "preferred network provider" from "generic" to "DVBS"?
    For me it fixes the tuning instability when the reinitialization is unselected.

Unfortunately it's not fixed as I told before.
    The problem is still there. After a scheduled record, when I wake up the client, i'm not able to tune any channels, on both the server/client and client. I have to reactivate the "reinitialization" to fix this and, in that case, I returns with the initial problem "RTSP streaming doesn't work after sleep".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom