Russian grabbers (1 Viewer)

bounguine

Portal Pro
November 7, 2005
St.Petersburg
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
The format has changed on some sites.
So I'm on my way of fixing the grabbers.
This evening I'll repost them

bounguine

Portal Pro
November 7, 2005
St.Petersburg
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
mail_ru
1. all Russian channels from different mail_ru_Reg* joined into one grabber mail_ru_Rus
2. new channels added
3. Ukrainian and Belarusian channels listed in two mail_ru_Ukr and mail_ru_Bel
4. description and genre fields added
5. bugs fixed

vsetv_com
1. description fields added
2. bugs fixed

LTV_World_Lith
1. new channels added

Attachments

• ru_v6.rar
    17.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I found adding the sid number in front of the channel was a quicker option.
I found adding the sid number in front of the channel was a quicker option.
In the UK we have regional versions of the ITV channel. (ITV Granada, ITV Meridian, ITV Yorkshire, etc) King of Sat tells me that...
Replies
Views
Will be in next release.
Will be in next release.
DVB-C TuningParameters for Rico-TV (Saint-Petersburg, Russia) provider.
Replies
Views
Done :)
Done :)
WebEPG/grabbers/FI/ www_telkku_com.xml (updated) www_telsu_fi.xml (new) Basic movie detection is included for both grabbers...
Replies
Views
Hello MediaPortal already supports the Hauppauge Colossus and HD-PVR HD capture devices. For now they're the only cards supported. We are looking at more general capture card support for the future, but no promises. mm
Hello MediaPortal already supports the Hauppauge Colossus and HD-PVR HD capture devices. For now they're the only cards supported...
Hey folks. I've run in to an issue with paytv hd channels, where by some channels are now only accessible via the official sat...
Replies
Views
I have observed the same problem, it seems that the xml grabber files are outdated, and I am also hoping for a resolution. Regards Kurunir
I have observed the same problem, it seems that the xml grabber files are outdated, and I am also hoping for a resolution...
Hi guys, Are there any updated grabbers for WebEPG out there, compatible with Danish channels? The current, in MP 1.3, doesn't...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom