SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (5 Viewers)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

Gup

Portal Pro
May 29, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Great pack!!

1 problem though. I use the plugin "TV-gemist" that uses streaming from dutch tv-sites. After installing SAF 4 beta 3 this doesnt work anymore.

I tried the sites from which this streaming comes from and in IExplorer it doesnt work either. (i see 4-5 times connect and then stop). Deinstalling SAF and the sites work. Example site:

RTL.NL - RTL Gemist.nl

Just click on any video displayed and it will start a clip (first an ad then the actual clip).

any idea why?

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
First of all, thank you hoborg for a great work! SAF is running nice on my machine.

I have one question. I have searched this thread with no success. Is it possible to use saf and play HD-TV from DVB-T? With my current setup it wont work. But can I install coreAVC to decode the HD-TV?

All you need is to *unlock* SAF. Check PM.

felldin

Portal Member
August 3, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
First of all, thank you hoborg for a great work! SAF is running nice on my machine.

I have one question. I have searched this thread with no success. Is it possible to use saf and play HD-TV from DVB-T? With my current setup it wont work. But can I install coreAVC to decode the HD-TV?

I have already *unlocked* SAF. MediaPortal hangs everytime I try to wiev HD-TV. Is there any way to look for error messages? I can post some logs later today when I get home.

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country

I have already *unlocked* SAF. MediaPortal hangs everytime I try to wiev HD-TV. Is there any way to look for error messages? I can post some logs later today when I get home.

Did you setup TV to use PDVD9 decoder?

SAF 4.00 beta04

Changelog

More info about MOV playback on first page.

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Great pack!!

1 problem though. I use the plugin "TV-gemist" that uses streaming from dutch tv-sites. After installing SAF 4 beta 3 this doesnt work anymore.

I tried the sites from which this streaming comes from and in IExplorer it doesnt work either. (i see 4-5 times connect and then stop). Deinstalling SAF and the sites work. Example site:

RTL.NL - RTL Gemist.nl

Just click on any video displayed and it will start a clip (first an ad then the actual clip).

any idea why?

Can't seem to replicate this and I run the same SAF version as you.

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Did you setup TV to use PDVD9 decoder?

SAF 4.00 beta04

Changelog

More info about MOV playback on first page.

I'm not sure if I got you right...
I have installed SAF 3.49 (latest beta). Do I have to install PowerDVD and SAF 4.00 in order to get HD-TV running? I want to use DXVA to decode as much as possible.

No, all you need to install is *unlocked* SAF - 4.00beta04 recomended.
Then setup MP to use PDVD9 in TV configuration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom