SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (4 Viewers)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

felldin

Portal Member
August 3, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Did you setup TV to use PDVD9 decoder?

SAF 4.00 beta04

Changelog

More info about MOV playback on first page.

I'm not sure if I got you right...
I have installed SAF 3.49 (latest beta). Do I have to install PowerDVD and SAF 4.00 in order to get HD-TV running? I want to use DXVA to decode as much as possible.

No, all you need to install is *unlocked* SAF - 4.00beta04 recomended.
Then setup MP to use PDVD9 in TV configuration.

:DYou are da man hoborg!

sbp

Portal Pro
August 10, 2006
Auning
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Did you setup TV to use PDVD9 decoder?

SAF 4.00 beta04

Changelog

More info about MOV playback on first page.

I'm not sure if I got you right...
I have installed SAF 3.49 (latest beta). Do I have to install PowerDVD and SAF 4.00 in order to get HD-TV running? I want to use DXVA to decode as much as possible.

No, all you need to install is *unlocked* SAF - 4.00beta04 recomended.
Then setup MP to use PDVD9 in TV configuration.

Hi thank you very much for your effort in making this "codec-pack" perfect for MP. Could you please inform me how to unlock SAF 4.00 beta04.
Thanks

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Arendal
Home Country
Norway Norway
I get a weird error if i try to PM you hoborg, but i tried what we discussed in the earlier PMs, but still same, also on my laptop with a fresh install of 1.1A with SVN and SAF4b3...

Gup

Portal Pro
May 29, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Great pack!!

1 problem though. I use the plugin "TV-gemist" that uses streaming from dutch tv-sites. After installing SAF 4 beta 3 this doesnt work anymore.

I tried the sites from which this streaming comes from and in IExplorer it doesnt work either. (i see 4-5 times connect and then stop). Deinstalling SAF and the sites work. Example site:

RTL.NL - RTL Gemist.nl

Just click on any video displayed and it will start a clip (first an ad then the actual clip).

any idea why?

Can't seem to replicate this and I run the same SAF version as you.

I don't understand it . Are you using the "unlocked" version? WMP 11? IE 8?

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    I´d like a PM with info for *unlocked*. :D in advance!

I would like to know what that unlocked version does as it might be even illegal to provide the informmation how to obtain such version (i.e. telling that PM will allow you to do something illegal).

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    I´d like a PM with info for *unlocked*. :D in advance!

I would like to know what that unlocked version does as it might be even illegal to provide the informmation how to obtain such version (i.e. telling that PM will allow you to do something illegal).

You was one of the first person i sended info...

bustaballs

Portal Member
    August 23, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Any hints on when release with WMV fix will be released? I can't wait. Thanks for all the help getting everything working so far!

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Great pack!!

1 problem though. I use the plugin "TV-gemist" that uses streaming from dutch tv-sites. After installing SAF 4 beta 3 this doesnt work anymore.

I tried the sites from which this streaming comes from and in IExplorer it doesnt work either. (i see 4-5 times connect and then stop). Deinstalling SAF and the sites work. Example site:

RTL.NL - RTL Gemist.nl

Just click on any video displayed and it will start a clip (first an ad then the actual clip).

any idea why?

Can't seem to replicate this and I run the same SAF version as you.

I don't understand it . Are you using the "unlocked" version? WMP 11? IE 8?

Yes unlocked version, wmp11 and IE8 on XP SP3. However I tested your link just now with firefox, will check again in IE.

----EDIT----

Works fine in IE, chrome and opera ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom