SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (10 Viewers)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

S_Behn

Portal Pro
September 12, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
I am starting to get a little crayz about the LiveTV of MediaPortal. I already reported that everything worked fine with SAF, even HDTV. But now i have suddenly no Sound anymore... but just for TV. In the configuration for is also ffdshow setup as audio encoder, the same as for video. Also when i switch from a HDTV channel to a normal channel, it freezes... sometimes i am able to go with STOP back to the TV menu...

Any ideas?

I am using media portal 1.02

Greets,
Steffen

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
I am starting to get a little crayz about the LiveTV of MediaPortal. I already reported that everything worked fine with SAF, even HDTV. But now i have suddenly no Sound anymore... but just for TV. In the configuration for is also ffdshow setup as audio encoder, the same as for video. Also when i switch from a HDTV channel to a normal channel, it freezes... sometimes i am able to go with STOP back to the TV menu...

Any ideas?

I am using media portal 1.02

Greets,
Steffen

Start MP in window mode, start TV and reproduce no sound. In this moment connect graphstudio, create screenshot and post it here.

Seeco

Portal Pro
October 15, 2007
Linköping
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
It seems that a lot of people are having problems with MP not disposing of the Haali splitter after watching HD videos. Since there doesn't seem to be very much development with regards to that issue, is there another codec for x.264 material that I can use which allows for DXVA? How do you other guys cope with this?

S_Behn

Portal Pro
September 12, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
hoborg;520941[/QUOTE said:
Start MP in window mode, start TV and reproduce no sound. In this moment connect graphstudio, create screenshot and post it here.

I did that, three times... DVD image on disk. SDTV, HDTV... i see myself already... what a mess? But mediaportal should be setup properly in the configuration.

:(

Attachments

• dvd_on_harddisk.jpg
    dvd_on_harddisk.jpg
    29.1 KB
  • HDTV.jpg
    HDTV.jpg
    33.1 KB
  • SDTV.jpg
    SDTV.jpg
    27.4 KB

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
hoborg;520941[/QUOTE said:

I did that, three times... DVD image on disk. SDTV, HDTV... i see myself already... what a mess? But mediaportal should be setup properly in the configuration.

:(

You are right, it is mess. First of all uninstall PowerDVD and Mainconcept software. Then reinstall SAF and try again.

S_Behn

Portal Pro
September 12, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Mainconcept is included in what software? How can i deinstall it? EDIT: Found it... dont remember that i ever installed it...

S_Behn

Portal Pro
September 12, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Mh... did it... but nothing changed in the good direction. HDTV looks now like this... and no picture and sound!

Attachments

• hdtv_neu.jpg
    hdtv_neu.jpg
    31.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom