Codecs SAF v5.02 *final* (based on FFDShow DXVA decoder) (2 Viewers)

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Re: SAF v5.00 experimental (based on FFDShow DXVA decoder)

robbo100
I mean drag and drop m2ts file in to Graphstudio - this will work.
BTW, you need some "on the fly" dectypter installed to play protected m2ts files.

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

BTW, you need some "on the fly" dectypter installed to play protected m2ts files

Oh, what would one of them be then??? :) Sorry, this is pushing my knowledge!

I currently use PDVD 7.3 ultra as an external player, I presume I need something else installed to help me to use the MePo internal player - such as AnyDVD? Can you give me some pointers as to what I would need to install - especially if there are any free downloads which will do it?

I have tried dragging and dropping the file into GraphStudio and it says "can not open file", probably due to me not having an "on the fly decrypter" I expect.

Finally, I have one more discovery with SAF5.0 (working very well otherwise), in that I have a couple of videos which have multiple language audio tracks and where with SAF4 they would always default to English, with SAF5 it seems to default to the first language in the list and I have to manually change the audio stream using the MePo menu. Is this a bug, or do I have something set up wrong?

Thanks again

Robbo100

mouse

Portal Member
    April 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Someone can play .mts files (video files from my lumix zx3/Tz7)? I got a message error :(
    Video Codec: AVC
    Audio Codec: AC-3
    I cannot open the file in graphstudio...

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country

Hi again,

Sorry, I should have done some more investigation before my last post.

I have installed a trial version of AnyDVD HD and it seems to have worked (almost). If I drag and drop the largest m2ts file from the blueray into graphstudio, it works without any problem!

However, if I try to play this same file using MePo MyVideos it does not play, (starts the first second then stops). All the other files on the disc seem to play fine (interestingly it is the same if I try to play the video files using Windows Mediaplayer (i.e. the main feature does not play (comes up with can not play the file - even though it is actually playing in the background, but it tells you to select "close" which stops it playing, but the others files on the disc do play).

Attached is my MePo log.

Same question as before though, is there a free on the fly decrypter so that I don't have to pay 110 Euros????

Thanks again

Robbo100

Juggels

Portal Member
    January 12, 2008

Hi again,
    However, if I try to play this same file using MePo MyVideos it does not play, (starts the first second then stops).

Thank god I am not the only one with this problem :) I have managed to get it working with SAF 4.0 (using MPC Decoder), but with SAF 5.0 (using FFDShow) I haven't gotten it to work in MePo yet. Graphstudio can play the file, albeit without subtitles (and a green filter block where I would have expected FFDShow)

Hopefully we can find a solution for this, this would make MePo an even more awesome piece of htpc software!

Same question as before though, is there a free on the fly decrypter so that I don't have to pay 110 Euros????

As for the AnyDVD HD price: It seems expensive at first, but imho it's well worth it! I've been happily using it for 1.5 years now, and never had any troubles with it.

Sabbe

Portal Pro
    January 7, 2007
    Västerås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Thanx for an awesome codecs collection, hoborg.

If there is anything I can do to make it even better, here's something that might be worth looking into:
    I've had some troubles playing some of the videos in OnlineVideos SVTPlay until I read this post:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/how-play-all-svtplay-content-81208/
    And it works for me as well, I use unlocked SAF, is there something in the wmv9VCMsetup.exe thats missing in SAF or is it a coincidence, hoborg?

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic

Thanx for an awesome codecs collection, hoborg.

If there is anything I can do to make it even better, here's something that might be worth looking into:
    I've had some troubles playing some of the videos in OnlineVideos SVTPlay until I read this post:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/how-play-all-svtplay-content-81208/
    And it works for me as well, I use unlocked SAF, is there something in the wmv9VCMsetup.exe thats missing in SAF or is it a coincidence, hoborg?

This file is 8 yers old...

fabien44

Portal Pro
    March 12, 2006

Here my logs for my issue relating to not display FLV4 file.
    I have just opened MP, go to OnlineVideo and select a video from YahooMusic.

I have also this issue with Divx/Xvid file (audio but black screen)

Thanks for your help.

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country

I have managed to get it working with SAF 4.0 (using MPC Decoder), but with SAF 5.0 (using FFDShow) I haven't gotten it to work in MePo yet

I have same problem with SAF4 stable as I do with SAF5 420 SVN.

Robbo100

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Is it normal that there still is a 'WMAudio Decoder' switch in a VC-1 graph before the ffdshow audio switch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom